US Oftalmi has issued a nationwide voluntary recall of all its over-the-counter Camolyn eye drops and Fisiolin nasal drops in 15mL bottles due to conditions at the manufacturing facility that cannot assure the sterility of the products. Non-sterile products have the potential to cause eye infections, which may be sight threatening.
The following products and lot numbers are being recalled:
- Camolyn Homeopathic – Lot#: 049036, 087934
- Camolyn Plus, Naphazoline + Chamomile – Lot#: 037691, 097420
- Camolyn Refresh – Lot#: 116636, 107610
- Camolyn-A, Naphazoline + Pheniramine – Lot#: 057063, 058962, 106606, 099487
- Fisiolin Nasal Drops Sodium Chloride Pediatric Uses – Lot#: 028659
Consumers who have these products in their possession should stop using them immediately and contact their healthcare provider with any concerns.
For more information visit www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm207794.htm.