Genexa has launched 4 over-the-counter (OTC) medicines that contain no artificial ingredients.
The products include:
- Kid’s Pain & Fever (acetaminophen) to temporarily relieve pain and fever symptoms;
- Kids’ Allergy (diphenhydramine HCI) to provide relief from common allergy symptoms;
- Kids’ Cough & Chest Congestion (dextromethorphan HBr and guaifenesin), a cough suppressant and expectorant;
- Kids’ Tummy Relief (calcium carbonate) to provide soothing relief from heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach.
The Company uses a patent-pending preservative system to make their medicines without artificial preservatives, dyes, flavors, and sweeteners. Instead, the products include organic agave syrup, organic blueberry flavor, and natural citrus extract (Kid’s Pain & Fever, Kids’ Allergy, Kids’ Cough & Chest Congestion); and organic beet root, organic carnauba wax, organic dextrose, organic maltodextrin, and organic rice bran extract (Kids’ Tummy Relief), as the inactive ingredients.
“Until now, there has been little innovation in OTC medicine industry, along with a lack of transparency about what is in people’s medicine,” said Genexa founder David Johnson. “At Genexa, we’ve pioneered a way to deliver clean medicine with safe, clean ingredients.”
For more information visit genexa.com.
- Genexa Launches First-to-Market Clean Over-the-Counter Medicine. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200929005330/en/Genexa-Launches-First-to-Market-Clean-Over-the-Counter-Medicine. Accessed September 9, 2020.