DripDrop rehydration solution is now available to treat and prevent dehydration in Rite Aid stores across the country.
DripDrop contains three times more electrolytes and half the sugar in most sports drinks. DripDrop is recommended for the following demographic:
- Seniors who are generally more susceptible to dehydration
- People taking prescription drugs or supplements that list dry mouth or dehydration as a side effect
- People with chronic gastrointestinal (GI) conditions who have trouble absorbing or retaining fluids
- Children who are more susceptible to dehydration, especially if they experience vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive sweating caused by heat, fever, or exertion
- Athletes during or after a workout
A clinical study conducted in Singapore in 2014 found that DripDrop provides 34% better hydration than water alone, and 20% better than the tested sports drink. DripDrop activates the sodium glucose co-transport system to pull water from the gut into the bloodstream for faster hydration.
DripDrop is available as 8oz Natural Berry flavored powder packets.
For more information call (800) 761-0321 or visit DripDrop.com.