- Manson JE, Bassuk SS. Vitamin D research and clinical practice: at a crossroads. JAMA. 2015 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print]
- LeFevre ML. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Summaries for Patients. Screening for vitamin D deficiency in adults: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. Ann Intern Med. 2015;162(2):133-140.
- Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Washington, DC; National Academies Press:2011.
- Heaney RP, Armas LA. Screening for vitamin D deficiency: is the goal disease prevention or full nutrient repletion? Ann Intern Med. 2015;162(2):144-145.
- Juonala M, Voipio A, Pahkala K, et al. Childhood 25-OH vitamin D levels and carotid intima-media thickness in adulthood: The Cardiovascular Risk in Young Finns Study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015 Feb 10:jc20143944. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hennnger N, Turetsky A, Goddeau RP. Vitamin D Status, Cerebral Ischemic Susceptibility, and Post-stroke Outcome. Poster presented at: The International Stroke Conference 2015. Abstract W MP62. February 11, 2015. Los Angeles, CA.
- Clemente-Postigo M, Muñoz-Garach A, Serrano M, et al. Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and adipose tissue vitamin D receptor gene expression: relationship with obesity and type 2 diabetes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015 Feb 23:jc20143016. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ng K. Vitamin D status and survival of metastatic colorectal cancer patients: Results from CALGB/SWOG 80405 (Alliance). Abstract 507. Poster presented at: The 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancers Society Annual Meeting. January 15, 2015. San Francisco, CA.
- Confino-Cohen R, Brufman I, Goldberg A, Feldman BS. Vitamin D, asthma prevalence and asthma exacerbations: a large adult population-based study. Allergy. 2014;69(12):1673-1680.
- Bodnar LM, Platt RW, Simhan HN. Early-pregnancy vitamin D deficiency and risk of preterm birth subtypes. Obstet Gynecol. 2015;125(2):439-447.
- Afzal S, Brøndum-Jacobsen P, Bojesen SE, Nordestgaard BG. Genetically low vitamin D concentrations and increased mortality: Mendelian randomization analysis in three large cohorts. BMJ. 2014 Nov 18;349:g6330.