|ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENTS|
• Initially 100mg 15min before sexual activity.
• Max 200mg once daily.
• Concomitant moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors: Max 50mg once every 24hrs.
• Concomitant α-blockers: Initially 50mg.
• Concomitant strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Not recommended.
• Usually 25–100mg 1hr before sexual activity at frequency of up to once daily.
• >65yrs old: Initially 25mg.
• Severe renal dysfunction (CrCl<30mL/min): Initially 25mg.
• Hepatic impairment: Initially 25mg.
• Ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin, saquinavir: Initially 25mg.
• Ritonavir: Max 25mg every 48hrs.
• α-blockers: Initially 25mg.
Use as Needed:
• Usually 5–20mg before sexual activity at frequency of up to once daily.
• >65yrs old: No adjustment needed.
• Moderate renal dysfunction (CrCl 30−50mL/min): Initially 5mg; max 10mg/48hrs.
• Severe renal dysfunction (CrCl<30mL/min): Max 5mg/72hrs.
• Mild or moderate hepatic impairment: Max 10mg daily; severe: Not recommended.
• Ketoconazole, ritonavir: Max 10mg every 72hrs.
• α-blockers: Lowest recommended dose.
|see full labeling||
• Initially 2.5mg (taken at same time each day); may increase to 5mg/day.
• Severe renal dysfunction (CrCl<30mL/min): Not recommended.
• Mild or moderate hepatic impairment: Use caution; severe: Not recommended.
• Concomitant potent CYP3A4 inhibitors: Max 2.5mg.
• For ED + BPH: 5mg taken at same time once daily without regard to timing of sexual activity.
• Initially 10mg 1hr before sexual activity; usual range: 5−20mg once daily as needed.
• ≥65yrs old: Initially 5mg.
• Moderate hepatic impairment: initially 5mg; max 10mg.
• Concomitant ketoconazole or itraconazole 200mg/day, or erythromycin: max 5mg. Concomitant ketoconazole or itraconazole 400mg/day, clarithromycin, saquinavir, atazanavir or indinavir: max 2.5mg. Concomitant ritonavir: max 2.5mg/72hrs.
• Concomitant α-blocker: initially 5mg/day.
• Severe hepatic impairment, hemodialysis: Not recommended.
• Take as needed approximately 60min before sexual activity; max: 10mg/day.
• Not interchangeable with Levitra 10mg.
• Do not take with water. Place on tongue to disintegrate.
• Moderate to severe hepatic impairment or renal dialysis: Not recommended.
• Concomitant α-blockers: use lower doses of vardenafil film-coated tabs as initial therapy.
• Usually 1.25−60mcg within 1hr before anticipated sexual activity.
• Max 3 inj/wk with a 24‑hr period between each injection.
• Usually 1−40mcg within 1hr before anticipated sexual activity.
• Max of 3 inj/wk with a 24‑hr period between each injection.
• Initially 125−250mcg.
• Max 2 systems/24hrs.
|Not an inclusive list of medications and/or official indications. Please see drug monograph at www.eMPR.com and/or contact company for full drug labeling.
Please login or register first to view this content.