ZOVIRAX OINTMENT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ZOVIRAX OINTMENT:
Initial herpes genitalis. Limited non-life threatening mucocutaneous herpes simplex infections in immunocompromised patients.
Adults and Children:
Apply using finger cot or rubber glove every 3 hrs 6 times daily for 7 days.
Nucleoside analogue antiviral.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Study: Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women Not Consuming Enough of This Nutrient
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children