Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin phosphate 1.2%; tretinoin 0.025%; gel.
Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Indications for ZIANA:
Adult Dose for ZIANA:
Apply thin film to clean, dry face once daily at bedtime.
Children's Dose for ZIANA:
Lincosamide + retinoid.
Regional enteritis. Ulcerative colitis. History of antibiotic-associated colitis.
Sunburn (allow to heal before using). Avoid sun, UV light, eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid erythromycin. Additive irritation with other topical products (eg, alcohol, drying agents, lime). May potentiate neuromuscular blockers. Caution with other photosensitizers (eg, tetracyclines, quinolones).
Erythema, scaling, itching, burning, stinging, nasopharyngitis, throat pain, dry skin, cough, sinusitis; rare: diarrhea, colitis.
Gel—2g, 30g, 60g
- 60g of 1.2%/0.025% tube of gels (Qty:1)
- appx. price $664.00
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk