Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin phosphate 1.2%; tretinoin 0.025%; gel.
Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Indications for ZIANA:
Apply thin film to clean, dry face once daily at bedtime.
Lincosamide + retinoid.
Regional enteritis. Ulcerative colitis. History of antibiotic-associated colitis.
Sunburn (allow to heal before using). Avoid sun, UV light, eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid erythromycin. Additive irritation with other topical products (eg, alcohol, drying agents, lime). May potentiate neuromuscular blockers. Caution with other photosensitizers (eg, tetracyclines, quinolones).
Erythema, scaling, itching, burning, stinging, nasopharyngitis, throat pain, dry skin, cough, sinusitis; rare: diarrhea, colitis.
Gel—2g, 30g, 60g
- 60g of 1.2%/0.025% tube of gels (Qty:1)
- appx. price $729.00
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity