Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin phosphate 1.2%; tretinoin 0.025%; gel.
Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Indications for ZIANA:
Apply thin film to clean, dry face once daily at bedtime.
Regional enteritis. Ulcerative colitis. History of antibiotic-associated colitis.
Sunburn (allow to heal before using). Avoid sun, UV light, eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid erythromycin. Additive irritation with other topical products (eg, alcohol, drying agents, lime). May potentiate neuromuscular blockers. Caution with other photosensitizers (eg, tetracyclines, quinolones).
Lincosamide + retinoid.
Erythema, scaling, itching, burning, stinging, nasopharyngitis, throat pain, dry skin, cough, sinusitis; rare: diarrhea, colitis.
Gel—2g, 30g, 60g
- 60g of 1.2%/0.025% tube of gels (Qty:1)
- appx. price $722.00
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Updated Administration Information for Linzess
- Melatonin May Improve Sleep in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Topical Retinol Induces Skin Changes Similar to Retinoic Acid
- Access to New HCV Txs Being Denied to Almost Half of Medicaid Patients, Here's Why
- For Seniors, Does Moderate Drinking Have a Protective Effect on Mortality?