Generic Name and Formulations:
Alpha1-proteinase inhibitor (human) 1000mg/vial; pwd for IV infusion after reconstitution; preservative-free.
CSL Behring, LLC
Indications for ZEMAIRA:
For chronic augmentation and maintenance therapy in individuals with alpha1-proteinase inhibitor (A1-PI) deficiency and clinical evidence of emphysema.
Adult Dose for ZEMAIRA:
Give by IV infusion at a rate of 0.08mL/kg/min. 60mg/kg once weekly. Monitor infusion rates and clinical state closely during infusion.
Children's Dose for ZEMAIRA:
History of anaphylaxis or severe systemic response to A1-PI products. Selective IgA deficiencies who have known antibodies against IgA.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. Risk of circulatory overload. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Asthenia, inj site pain, dizziness, headache, paresthesia, pruritus; hypersensitivity reactions (discontinue if occur).
Single-use vial—1 (w. diluent + vented transfer device)
- 20ml of 1000mg kits (Qty:4)
- appx. price $2090.00
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk