Generic Name and Formulations:
Alpha1-proteinase inhibitor (human) 1000mg/vial; pwd for IV infusion after reconstitution; preservative-free.
CSL Behring, LLC
Indications for ZEMAIRA:
For chronic augmentation and maintenance therapy in individuals with alpha1-proteinase inhibitor (A1-PI) deficiency and clinical evidence of emphysema.
Give by IV infusion at a rate of 0.08mL/kg/min. 60mg/kg once weekly. Monitor infusion rates and clinical state closely during infusion.
History of anaphylaxis or severe systemic response to A1-PI products. Selective IgA deficiencies who have known antibodies against IgA.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. Risk of circulatory overload. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Asthenia, inj site pain, dizziness, headache, paresthesia, pruritus; hypersensitivity reactions (discontinue if occur).
Single-use vial—1 (w. diluent + vented transfer device)
- 1000mg vials (Qty:4)
- appx. price $2099.00
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class
- Parents Want Antibiotics for 'Pink Eye' More Than 'Eye Infection'
- Low Adherence to Guidelines for Prevention of Catheter Infections
- Many Elderly Oncology Patients Using CAM That Could Interfere With Tx
- Psychological Features Can Impact Myofascial Paraspinous Pain Tx