Urological Disorders Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
HLA-A is an independent predictor of poor survival in HPV-negative patients
Genes may play a role in cardiac arrest risk among kidney patients who are on dialysis, new research suggests.
The FDA is alerting healthcare providers and the public that counterfeit Botox (onabotulinumtoxin A; Allergan) has been found in the United States and may have been distributed to doctors' offices and clinics.
For men with prostate cancer, clinician referral to and participation in an exercise program can have a positive impact on mental health.
For men diagnosed with prostate cancer aged older than 70 years, prolonged androgen deprivation therapy is associated with increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease, especially among those with comorbidities.
Excessive consumption of iced tea has been linked to renal failure caused by oxalate nephropathy in a case study appearing in the New England Journal of Medicine.
In-house clinics can be a cost-efficient way to provide high-quality healthcare, without having to make a large investment.
Some researchers are not convinced that high blood levels of omega-3 fatty acids are associated with an increased PCa risk.
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
Although several biomarkers show promise, PCA3 has garnered substantial attention following FDA approval and its ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to the Reproductive, Genitourinary, ...
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Is an Ancient Potion the Next Antibiotic for MRSA?
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- Comparing Qudexy XR Administration Methods and Bioequivalence
- New Data on Long-Term Safety, Efficacy of Plegridy for MS
- Too Much of a Good Thing With Dietary Supplements May Up Health Risks
- New Guideline for Treating Patients After Their First Seizure