Urological Disorders Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Older patients who need a kidney transplant are better off receiving an available organ from an older deceased donor rather than waiting for one from a younger donor, according to a new study.
For obese adults, binge eating disorder (BED) may be associated with specific medical comorbidities.
Risk prediction models with 16 characteristics may predict mortality risk in older adults with chronic kidney disease (CKD).
Men who exercise the most have higher sexual function scores, regardless of race, according to new research.
The need for repeat high-acuity care affects one in nine patients discharged from initial emergency department visits for kidney stones, according to a new study.
In-house clinics can be a cost-efficient way to provide high-quality healthcare, without having to make a large investment.
Some researchers are not convinced that high blood levels of omega-3 fatty acids are associated with an increased PCa risk.
Prostate cancer is the most common male-related malignancy in the US, the second most common cause of cancer-related death among men.
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to the Reproductive, Genitourinary, ...
With acute kidney injury often encountered in the outpatient setting, primary-care providers should know the ...
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Study: Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women Not Consuming Enough of This Nutrient
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children