Urological Disorders Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
For men with recent acute myocardial infarction, a home-based walking program is associated with a reduction in reported erectile dysfunction (ED), according to a new study.
U.S. recommendations against the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test for prostate cancer might have prompted a small but measurable increase in the number of higher-risk cases diagnosed recently, according to a new study.
Minority race/ethnicity and lack of private insurance associated with inadequate care in U.S.
From 2004 to 2009, marked increase in observation among men with low-risk disease
Variation exists at high-volume center when selecting patients with low-risk prostate cancer
In-house clinics can be a cost-efficient way to provide high-quality healthcare, without having to make a large investment.
Some researchers are not convinced that high blood levels of omega-3 fatty acids are associated with an increased PCa risk.
Prostate cancer is the most common male-related malignancy in the US, the second most common cause of cancer-related death among men.
Featured courses from mycme
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to the Reproductive, Genitourinary, ...
With acute kidney injury often encountered in the outpatient setting, primary-care providers should know the ...
Today many men are seeking information and treatment for hypogonadism, often to address issues of ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Limit Daily Use of Headphones, Warns WHO
- Sleep Deprivation Could Derail Healthy Eating Habits
- Not Enough COPD Patients Receiving Maintenance Tx, Research Suggests
- Harvoni for HCV Genotype 4, HIV Co-Infection Assessed in New Research
- Combo Therapy for HCV, HIV Co-Infection: New Data on Sustained Virologic Response