Generic Name and Formulations:
Methenamine 81mg, sodium biphosphate 40.8mg, phenyl salicylate 32.4mg, methylene blue 10.8mg, hyoscyamine sulfate 0.12mg; tabs.
Indications for URELLE:
Treatment of symptoms of irritative voiding. Relief of local symptoms due to lower UTIs or diagnostic procedures.
1 tab 4 times daily.
≤6yrs: not recommended. >6yrs: individualize dose.
Cardiac disease. GI or GU obstruction. Glaucoma. Myasthenia gravis.
Maintain acid urine and adequate hydration. Gastric ulcers. Discolors urine/feces. Discontinue if rapid pulse, dizziness, or blurred vision occurs. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Allow at least 2 hours after ketoconazole. May be potentiated by antimuscarinics, antimyasthenics, MAOIs, opioids. May be antagonized by thiazide diuretics, urinary alkalinizers. Separate dosing of antacids, antidiarrheals by 1 hour. May reduce absorption of other drugs. Sulfonamides precipitate with formaldehyde in urine; avoid concomitant use.
Urinary tract analgesic/antispasmodic/antiseptic.
Rapid pulse, flushing, blurred vision, dizziness, shortness of breath, acute urinary retention, difficult micturition, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting.
- 81mg/0.12mg tablets (Qty:30)
- appx. price $184.00
- Bezlotoxumab Promising in Preventing RecurrentC. diff
- AGS Beers Criteria Updated With New Combinations, Alternative Therapies
- Abemaciclib Granted Breakthrough Tx for Advanced Breast Cancer
- CDC: Hospitals Doing Better Job of Promoting Breastfeeding
- Illnesses, Deaths Linked to Salmonella Outbreak From Cucumbers Rising