TUDORZA PRESSAIR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aclidinium bromide 400mcg/actuation; dry powder for oral inhalation.
Indications for TUDORZA PRESSAIR:
Long-term, maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
400mcg twice daily.
Not for initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Milk protein sensitivity. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant anticholinergic agents.
Headache, nasopharyngitis, cough; hypersensitivity reactions (discontinue if occurs), paradoxical bronchospasm possible.
Dry powder inhaler—60 doses
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Impurities Dectected in CKD Drug Prompt Recall
- Beetroot Juice: The Key to Improving Heart Health in the Elderly?
- Vit D-Rich Foods May Help Reduce Allergy Risk in Offspring
- First Known Zika Infection in U.S. Resident Traveling from Costa Rica
- Are NSAIDs Really Better Than Placebo for Chronic Low Back Pain?