TRAVATAN Z Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Travoprost 0.004%; oph soln; contains sofZia (boric acid, propylene glycol, sorbitol, zinc chloride).
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for TRAVATAN Z:
Reduction of elevated intraocular pressure in open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
≥16yrs: 1 drop once daily in the PM.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Active intraocular inflammation. Aphakia. Pseudophakia with torn posterior lens capsule. Risk of macular edema. Benzalkonium chloride may be absorbed by contact lenses (remove; may reinsert lenses 15 minutes after administration). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Allow at least 5 minutes between application of other topical ophthalmic agents.
Ocular hyperemia, decreased visual acuity; eye discomfort, pain or itching; foreign body sensation, other local reactions, increased ocular pigmentation (iris, eyelid, eyelashes; may be permanent), other eyelash changes, abnormal vision, blepharitis, cataract, conjunctivitis, keratitis, photophobia, allergy, angina, bradycardia, headache.
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- First Reported Case of Myopericarditis With Common BP Med
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class