TERAZOL 3 VAGINAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for TERAZOL 3 VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicator or supp vaginally at bedtime for 3 consecutive nights.
Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if anaphylaxis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, fever, chills, irritation, or sensitization occurs. Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm with supp: not recommended. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Crm: headache, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain. Supp: localized burning, genital pain, fever, chills.
Crm—20g (w. applicator); Supp—3 (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- New Study Proposes Strategies for Pain Control After Total Knee Replacement
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- FDA to Review Rexulti as Maintenance Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Case Illustrates Impact of Dabigatran-Phenytoin Interaction
- Real-World Data on Retreating HCV Patients With NS5A Inhibitor Failure