TERAZOL 3 VAGINAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for TERAZOL 3 VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicator or supp vaginally at bedtime for 3 consecutive nights.
Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if anaphylaxis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, fever, chills, irritation, or sensitization occurs. Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm with supp: not recommended. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Crm: headache, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain. Supp: localized burning, genital pain, fever, chills.
Crm—20g (w. applicator); Supp—3 (w. applicator)
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Two Older Antibiotics Effective Against Community-Acquired MRSA, Says New Research
- Over 50,000 Bottles of Cholesterol Drug Recalled
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- New Duodenoscope Cleaning Instructions Issued for Reprocessing Procedure
- Educating Clinicians on Safe Opioid Prescribing Part of New HHS Program
- Targeted Immunotherapy for Alzheimer's Could Reverse Memory Problems
- NIH: HIV Can Evolve, Replicate in Brain During Early Infection
- Comparing Roseroot Herb, Sertraline for MDD Treatment