TAVIST ALLERGY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clemastine (as fumarate) 1mg; scored tabs.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TAVIST ALLERGY:
Respiratory allergy symptoms. Rhinorrhea/sneezing due to common cold.
1mg every 12 hours.
MAOIs. Asthma, lower respiratory disorders. Neonates. Premature infants. Nursing mothers.
Glaucoma. GI or urinary obstruction. Hyperthyroidism. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Elderly. Pregnancy.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Anticholinergic effects potentiated by MAOIs.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies