Generic Name and Formulations:
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg; tabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED:
60mg every 4–6 hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
<6yrs: use other forms. 6–11yrs: 30mg every 4–6 hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GI or GU obstruction.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Tabs—24, 48, 96; 12hr—10, 20; 24hr—5, 10
- Vitamin D Levels May Impact Severity of Flu-Like Symptoms
- Are Greater Pre-Op Cefazolin Doses Needed for Obese Patients?
- Liposomal Amphotericin B 'Preferred Agent' for Severe Cocci
- Younger Women Experience Less Pain Relief With Opioids - But Why?
- Drug Used to Reduce Mortality After MI Discontinued, Generic in Shortage