Generic Name and Formulations:
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg; tabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED:
60mg every 4–6 hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
<6yrs: use other forms. 6–11yrs: 30mg every 4–6 hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GI or GU obstruction.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Tabs—24, 48, 96; 12hr—10, 20; 24hr—5, 10
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Two Older Antibiotics Effective Against Community-Acquired MRSA, Says New Research
- Over 50,000 Bottles of Cholesterol Drug Recalled
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- New Duodenoscope Cleaning Instructions Issued for Reprocessing Procedure
- Educating Clinicians on Safe Opioid Prescribing Part of New HHS Program
- Targeted Immunotherapy for Alzheimer's Could Reverse Memory Problems
- NIH: HIV Can Evolve, Replicate in Brain During Early Infection
- Comparing Roseroot Herb, Sertraline for MDD Treatment