SUDAFED PE SINUS HEADACHE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per caplet.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED PE SINUS HEADACHE:
Nasal congestion, minor aches and pains.
2 caplets every 4 hours as needed; max 12 caplets/24hrs.
Analgesic + sympathomimetic.
Within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant acetaminophen products.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Liver disease. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase the pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Caplets—24, 48, 72
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity