Subscription Information for Physicians and Residents
Monthly Prescribing Reference (published monthly)
Occupation: Full-time practicing physician out of residency in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office-based only.
Specialty: General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Gastroenterology, Allergy.
MPR Pediatricians' Edition (published semi-annually)
Occupation: Physicians and 2nd year or later residents in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office or hospital based.
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch
- Pharmacy Shopping, Overlapping Rx Linked to Opioid Overdoses
- Safety of Codeine Products for Cough, Cold in Children Under Investigation
- Serious Side Effects Seen With Herbal Supplement Added to Depression Tx
- Aerucin Awarded Fast Track for HAP/VAP
- Obese Teens Less Likely to Use Contraception Than Peers