Subscription Information for Physicians and Residents
Monthly Prescribing Reference (published monthly)
Occupation: Full-time practicing physician out of residency in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office-based only.
Specialty: General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Gastroenterology, Allergy.
MPR Pediatricians' Edition (published semi-annually)
Occupation: Physicians and 2nd year or later residents in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office or hospital based.
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity