Subscription Information for Physicians and Residents
Monthly Prescribing Reference (published monthly)
Occupation: Full-time practicing physician out of residency in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office-based only.
Specialty: General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Gastroenterology, Allergy.
MPR Pediatricians' Edition (published semi-annually)
Occupation: Physicians and 2nd year or later residents in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office or hospital based.
- Acetaminophen: Does It Reduce Both Pain and Pleasure?
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Heart Attack Risk Rises After Divorce
- Many Taking Daily Aspirin May Not Need It, Reports Study
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research