Subscription Information for Physicians and Residents
Monthly Prescribing Reference (published monthly)
Occupation: Full-time practicing physician out of residency in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office-based only.
Specialty: General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Gastroenterology, Allergy.
MPR Pediatricians' Edition (published semi-annually)
Occupation: Physicians and 2nd year or later residents in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office or hospital based.
- First Breath-Actuated, Dry-Powder Inhaler for Acute Asthma Approved
- Concerns Over Use of Cognitive-Enhancing Drugs By Healthy People
- USPSTF Issues Draft Recommendations on Iron Supplementation
- FDA Expands Approval for 'Valve in Valve' Aortic Replacement
- ER Visits for Ischemic Stroke, TIA Down Over Past Decade