Subscription Information for Physicians and Residents
Monthly Prescribing Reference (published monthly)
Occupation: Full-time practicing physician out of residency in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office-based only.
Specialty: General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Gastroenterology, Allergy.
MPR Pediatricians' Edition (published semi-annually)
Occupation: Physicians and 2nd year or later residents in the U.S.
Practice Setting: Office or hospital based.
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk