Generic Name and Formulations:
Senna concentrate (as sennosides 8.6mg), docusate sodium 50mg; tabs; sugar-free.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Lift Restrictions on Total Dietary Fat in Guidelines, Urges JAMA Viewpoint
- Teva Launches Generic Zyvox Tabs
- Factors Identified in Zolpidem Treatment Failure for Insomnia
Indications for SENOKOT-S:
2 tabs once daily; max 4 tabs twice daily.
<2yrs: individualize. 2–6yrs: ½ tab once daily; max 1 tab twice daily. 6–12 yrs: 1 tab once daily; max 2 tabs twice daily.
Stimulant + stool softener.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Tabs—20, 50, 100; S—10, 30, 60; Xtra—12, 36
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide