Generic Name and Formulations:
Senna concentrate (as sennosides 8.6mg), docusate sodium 50mg; tabs; sugar-free.
Purdue Products L.P.
- HIV Drug May Block S. Pyogenes Toxin Production
- The Effects of Cranberry Juice on Cardiometabolic Health
- Ibrance Approved for Metastatic Breast Cancer, Now Available
Indications for SENOKOT-S:
2 tabs once daily; max 4 tabs twice daily.
<2yrs: individualize. 2–6yrs: ½ tab once daily; max 1 tab twice daily. 6–12 yrs: 1 tab once daily; max 2 tabs twice daily.
Stimulant + stool softener.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Tabs—20, 50, 100; S—10, 30, 60; Xtra—12, 36
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Limit Daily Use of Headphones, Warns WHO
- Sleep Deprivation Could Derail Healthy Eating Habits
- Not Enough COPD Patients Receiving Maintenance Tx, Research Suggests
- Harvoni for HCV Genotype 4, HIV Co-Infection Assessed in New Research
- Combo Therapy for HCV, HIV Co-Infection: New Data on Sustained Virologic Response