Generic Name and Formulations:
Senna concentrate (as sennosides 8.6mg), docusate sodium 50mg; tabs; sugar-free.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Comparing Roseroot Herb, Sertraline for MDD Treatment
- Two Older Antibiotics Effective Against Community-Acquired MRSA, Says New Research
- Don't Rely on OTC Homeopathic Asthma Products, Warns FDA
Indications for SENOKOT-S:
2 tabs once daily; max 4 tabs twice daily.
<2yrs: individualize. 2–6yrs: ½ tab once daily; max 1 tab twice daily. 6–12 yrs: 1 tab once daily; max 2 tabs twice daily.
Stimulant + stool softener.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Tabs—20, 50, 100; S—10, 30, 60; Xtra—12, 36
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Study: Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women Not Consuming Enough of This Nutrient
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children