Generic Name and Formulations:
Minoxidil 2%; 5%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROGAINE:
Apply 1mL to scalp twice daily. Women: use 2% strength only.
Do not use on abraded or inflamed scalp. Discontinue if systemic effects occur. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes or inhalation. Reevaluate if no improvement after 4 months. Cardiac disease. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
Do not use with other topical agents. Additive effects with guanethidine, other antihypertensives.
Soln (60mL)—1, 3
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch