Generic Name and Formulations:
Minoxidil 2%; 5%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROGAINE:
Apply 1mL to scalp twice daily. Women: use 2% strength only.
Do not use on abraded or inflamed scalp. Discontinue if systemic effects occur. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes or inhalation. Reevaluate if no improvement after 4 months. Cardiac disease. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
Do not use with other topical agents. Additive effects with guanethidine, other antihypertensives.
Soln (60mL)—1, 3
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies