Generic Name and Formulations:
Methocarbamol 500mg; tabs.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for ROBAXIN:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
≥16yrs: initially 1.5g 4 times daily for 2–3 days; if severe, may give up to 8g/day. Maintenance: 1g 4 times daily.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Alcohol and other CNS depressants potentiated. May antagonize pyridostigmine.
Drowsiness, dizziness, GI upset, blurred vision, headache.
Tabs 500mg—100; 750mg—100, 500
- 750mg tablets (Qty:120)
- appx. price $258.00
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide