Generic Name and Formulations:
Methocarbamol 500mg; tabs.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for ROBAXIN:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
≥16yrs: initially 1.5g 4 times daily for 2–3 days; if severe, may give up to 8g/day. Maintenance: 1g 4 times daily.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Alcohol and other CNS depressants potentiated. May antagonize pyridostigmine.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Drowsiness, dizziness, GI upset, blurred vision, headache.
Tabs 500mg—100; 750mg—100, 500
- 750mg tablets (Qty:30)
- appx. price $71.00
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases