Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
The discovery of a genetic variance associated with poor response to inhaled corticosteroid treatment among children with asthma may help guide the development of new therapies for difficult-to-treat asthma cases.
Patients with both atrial fibrillation and obstructive sleep apnea are less likely to have a recurrence of atrial fibrillation if they use continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy, a new report says.
A new review published in the Cochrane Library evaluated published randomized controlled trials (RCTs) comparing topical nasal saline treatment to other interventions in adults and children with clinically diagnosed acute URTIs.
Bristol Myers Squibb announced results from its Phase 3 CheckMate-057 study of Opdivo (nivolumab) vs. docetaxel in previously treated patients with advanced non-squamous cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
In this activity, experts will review the role of inflammation in both the large and ...
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- Severe "Morning Sickness" May Increase ADHD, Anxiety Risk in Offspring
- Genes May Explain Difficult-to-Treat Asthma Cases in Children
- New Clues on Why Certain Hypertension Meds Fail for Some Patients
- No Increased Autism Risk With MMR Vaccine in Study, Even in High-Risk Children
- Is Mindfulness Therapy Comparable to Antidepressants to Prevent Depressive Relapse?