Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
Acetazolamide does not differ from placebo in effect on the duration of invasive mechanical ventilation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
For adults with symptomatic chronic sinusitis and nasal polyposis refractory to intranasal corticosteroids, subcutaneous dupilumab added to mometasone furoate nasal spray is associated with reduced nasal polyp score, according to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Most flavored electronic cigarettes contain benzaldehyde, which has been shown to cause irritation of the respiratory airways in animal and occupational exposure studies, according to a research letter published online in Thorax.
Higher FEV1 and FVC for participants in the highest versus the lowest quartile of fiber intake
Featured courses from mycme
Enhance your internal medicine knowledge and prepare for your ABIM exam with this ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
This comprehensive review covers the full spectrum of topics applicable to Family Medicine ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- CDC Guidelines on Preventing Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus Issued
- CDC Updates Interim Zika Virus Guidelines for Pregnant Women and Women of Reproductive Age
- Daklinza Use Expanded to Cover Treatment in More HCV Patients
- Researchers Call for an Alternative Tdap Immunization Strategy for Adolescents
- FDA Announces Large Action Plan in Effort to Reverse the Opioid Epidemic