REFRESH CELLUVISC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 1%; oph soln.
Indications for REFRESH CELLUVISC:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops in affected eye(s) as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Tears, Liquigel—15mL, 30mL, 60mL
Plus (single-use vials)—50, 70
Celluvisc (single-use vials)—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Updated Administration Information for Linzess
- Melatonin May Improve Sleep in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Topical Retinol Induces Skin Changes Similar to Retinoic Acid
- Access to New HCV Txs Being Denied to Almost Half of Medicaid Patients, Here's Why
- For Seniors, Does Moderate Drinking Have a Protective Effect on Mortality?