PRENA1 PLUS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D3 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 3mg, Vit.B2 3.4mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folate 1mg (as Quatrefolic acid 600mcg, folic acid 400mcg), Vit.B12 12mcg, biotin 300mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 150mg, iron (as amino acid chelate) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15mg, copper (as amino acid chelate) 2mg; per tab. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid [algal oil]) 300mg; per softgel.
Indications for PRENA1 PLUS:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
Take 1 tab and 1 softgel daily with a meal.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
Plus—60 (30 tabs + 30 softgels)
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval