PRENA1 PLUS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D3 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 3mg, Vit.B2 3.4mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folate 1mg (as Quatrefolic acid 600mcg, folic acid 400mcg), Vit.B12 12mcg, biotin 300mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 150mg, iron (as amino acid chelate) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15mg, copper (as amino acid chelate) 2mg; per tab. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid [algal oil]) 300mg; per softgel.
Indications for PRENA1 PLUS:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
Adult Dose for PRENA1 PLUS:
Take 1 tab and 1 softgel daily with a meal.
Children's Dose for PRENA1 PLUS:
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
Plus—60 (30 tabs + 30 softgels)
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk