PRENA1 CHEW Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.B2 1.7mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folate 1mg (as Quatrefolic acid 600mcg, folic acid 400mcg), Vit.B12 (as methylcobalamin) 8mcg; chew tabs; vanilla flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and sugar-free.
Indications for PRENA1 CHEW:
Dietary supplement for women planning a pregnancy and for pregnant women with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, or where nausea or morning sickness makes taking tablets or capsules difficult.
Chew 1 tablet daily.
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Antiviral May Tighten Blood-Brain Barrier Against Pathogens
- Better Outcomes for HIV Patients Who Start Treatment Early, Says Study
- DOD: Live Anthrax Accidentally Sent to Nine States, South Korea
- New OTC Lightweight Wearable Launched for Chronic Pain Relief
- FDA: Beware of Embolization With Dermal Fillers