PRENA1 CHEW Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.B2 1.7mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folate 1mg (as Quatrefolic acid 600mcg, folic acid 400mcg), Vit.B12 (as methylcobalamin) 8mcg; chew tabs; vanilla flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and sugar-free.
Indications for PRENA1 CHEW:
Dietary supplement for women planning a pregnancy and for pregnant women with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, or where nausea or morning sickness makes taking tablets or capsules difficult.
Chew 1 tablet daily.
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies