PRENA1 CHEW Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.B2 1.7mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folate 1mg (as Quatrefolic acid 600mcg, folic acid 400mcg), Vit.B12 (as methylcobalamin) 8mcg; chew tabs; vanilla flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and sugar-free.
Indications for PRENA1 CHEW:
Dietary supplement for women planning a pregnancy and for pregnant women with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, or where nausea or morning sickness makes taking tablets or capsules difficult.
Chew 1 tablet daily.
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women Not Consuming Enough of This Nutrient
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin