POLYSPORIN POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Polymyxin B sulfate 10000Units, bacitracin zinc 500Units; per gram; powder.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for POLYSPORIN POWDER:
Help prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Adults and Children's Dose:
Apply 1–3 times daily.
Superinfection, allergic dermatitis (rare).
Oint—½ oz, 1oz
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk