The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has announced a targeted initiative, including educational initiatives for healthcare professionals, to reduce prescription opioid and heroin related overdose, death, and dependence.
Exposure to common air pollutants before birth may make children more likely to have the symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and other thinking and behavioral problems
Air pollution may take a toll not only on physical health, but mental well-being as well, according to two new studies.
A new study reported that children exposed to their parents' smoking may have a higher risk of developing heart disease in adulthood than those whose parents didn't smoke.
New lab tests on Colorado's legal marijuana suggest that the state's supply is more potent than ever.
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Binge eating disorder is underdiagnosed and undertreated. Nurse practitioners who routinely manage the healthcare needs ...
- What Clinicians Need to Know About Chikungunya in the U.S.
- Study Recommends Discontinuing Statins for Terminally Ill Patients
- Elderly Patients May Be Better Off With Available Older Donor Kidneys
- Most Young Pediatricians in Survey Satisfied With First Jobs
- Laparoscopic, Abdominal Hysterectomy for Fibroid Tumors Compared in Study