Temporal relationship between cannabis exposure, index event exhibited in 81 percent of cases
An investigational compound may help metabolize acetaldehyde for people with impaired ability to detoxify, a study supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) has shown.
Actavis announced that it has received final approval from the FDA for Buprenorphine Sublingual Tablets, the generic version of Reckitt Benckiser's Subutex.
When expectant mothers are exposed to phthalates during the first trimester, their male offspring may have a greater risk of infertility later in life.
But drug's side effects still worry some doctors
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Binge eating disorder is underdiagnosed and undertreated. Nurse practitioners who routinely manage the healthcare needs ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Vitamin D: Greater Risk Factor for Diabetes Than Weight?