There's a Life-Expectancy Gap Between the U.S. and Other High-Income Countries: Here's 3 Reasons Why
A study published in JAMA indicates that injury deaths account for a large portion of the gap in life expectancy between the United States and other high-income countries.
The FDA has announced a new action plan designed to reassess their approach to opioid medications.
A new study has found that 71% of patients who overdosed on opioid prescription painkillers were given higher doses than similar patients who had lower dose prescriptions.
Researchers from the VA conducted a retrospective cohort study to compare the risk of mental health episodes requiring hospitalization or outpatient clinic visits associated with varenicline vs. nicotine patch use during the time prior to psychiatric boxed warnings.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned against the use of Bentonite Me Baby by Alikay Naturals due to a potential lead poisoning risk.
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
Stay current and study for the Pathology Re-Certification Exam with over 1,200 practice ...
Access more than 700 pain medicine practice questions and review detailed rationales for ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- Hawaii County Declares State of Emergency in Response to Dengue Outbreak
- New Guideline on Managing Status Epilepticus Released
- There's a Life-Expectancy Gap Between the U.S. and Other High-Income Countries: Here's 3 Reasons Why
- Microbiome-Based Oral Drug Looks Promising for Recurrent C. difficile
- Is Immunotherapy Effective for Elderly Patients with Allergic Rhinitis?