TEAS treatment for 10 days alleviates withdrawal syndrome, cuts rescue opioid requirement
Results from a new study suggest that small controlled doses of carbon monoxide may protect the brain from damage after a subarachnoid hemorrhage by speeding up the clearance of heme that accumulates.
But some people are using alternative tobacco products in addition to cigarettes
Naltrexone could be a promising adjunct pharmacologic treatment for methamphetamine addiction, as it significantly reduced cue-induced cravings and subjective responses to methamphetamine in this first-of-its-kind study to be conducted in the United States.
Some plastic teethers for babies may contain endocrine disrupting chemicals, a new study has found.
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
This is a 2 hour course designed for home study by healthcare clinicians. Successful completion ...
During this session attendees will learn about the psychopharmacology of addiction, how to identify substance ...
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Comorbidities May Significantly Up Mortality Risk in MS Patients
- An Approach to Consider for Type 2 Diabetes Therapy Starts Here
- Treating Beta-Blocker Overdose When First-Line Therapies Fail
- NABP Hopes .Pharmacy Domain Will Help Weed Out Illegal Online Pharmacies
- Gene Mutation in MS Sheds Light on Movement, Balance Disorders