Alcohol poses a far greater threat to children than many parents may realize, according to a clinical report published in Pediatrics.
New findings confirm that continuing education programs on how to safely prescribe and manage opioid therapy can help lower the prevalence of prescription opioid misuse, according to a study published in the journal Pain Medicine.
The potential effect of cannabis on brain structure remains a subject of intense scientific scrutiny, but mixed results have emerged from two of the latest studies on the topic.
Smoking cessation after acute myocardial infarction (AMI) reduces angina and boosts mental health and quality of life.
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
This is a 2 hour course designed for home study by healthcare clinicians. Successful completion ...
During this session attendees will learn about the psychopharmacology of addiction, how to identify substance ...
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class
- Rapid Reversal Seen With Idarucizumab in Pradaxa-Treated Patients
- Positive Phase 3 Results for New Cholesterol Tx Presented
- Elotuzumab BLA Given Priority Review for Multiple Myeloma
- Fewer Side Effects Seen With Half-Dose Diuretic Combo vs. Single Diuretic
- Newer Genetic Testing Technologies May Help Autism Dx in Children