New findings confirm that continuing education programs on how to safely prescribe and manage opioid therapy can help lower the prevalence of prescription opioid misuse, according to a study published in the journal Pain Medicine.
The potential effect of cannabis on brain structure remains a subject of intense scientific scrutiny, but mixed results have emerged from two of the latest studies on the topic.
Smoking cessation after acute myocardial infarction (AMI) reduces angina and boosts mental health and quality of life.
Smoking cessation may be associated with resurgence of anorexic symptoms in patients with a history of anorexia nervosa.
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
This is a 2 hour course designed for home study by healthcare clinicians. Successful completion ...
During this session attendees will learn about the psychopharmacology of addiction, how to identify substance ...
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Too Much of This Mineral May Lead to Increased Appetite, Overeating
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- Can Education Boost Adherence to Apixaban? New Data Presented
- Sensus Wearable Device for RLS: Pilot Study Data Announced
- Ezetimibe Add-On Tx Shows CV Benefits in Patients With Diabetes, ACS
- First State Adds Locking Devices to Rx Bottles for Deter Abuse, Misuse
- Osteonecrosis of Jaw Risk Highest for Two Bisphosphonates