But some people are using alternative tobacco products in addition to cigarettes
Naltrexone could be a promising adjunct pharmacologic treatment for methamphetamine addiction, as it significantly reduced cue-induced cravings and subjective responses to methamphetamine in this first-of-its-kind study to be conducted in the United States.
Some plastic teethers for babies may contain endocrine disrupting chemicals, a new study has found.
Medical marijuana users don't appear to increase their risk for drug or alcohol abuse if they also take prescription pain medications (PPMs).
Electronic cigarette (e-cig) smoking is associated with a transient decrease in cough reflex sensitivity, and exposure to some flavors of e-cigs correlates with adverse effects on cells, according to two studies presented at the annual meeting of the American Thoracic Society.
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
This is a 2 hour course designed for home study by healthcare clinicians. Successful completion ...
During this session attendees will learn about the psychopharmacology of addiction, how to identify substance ...
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity