The nicotine replacement therapy, Nicorette mini Lozenge (GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare) has been made available again following a supply shortage caused by a recall last year.
Risk of death and certain cancers increased
Allowing more emergency medical service (EMS) workers to administer the prescription drug naloxone could reduce the number of overdose deaths caused by opioids.
Levels of heroin use in the United States have stabilized but are still high, according to a report from the U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration should ban flavorings and television advertisements for e-cigarettes, according to a position paper released by the American College of Physicians (ACP).
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
During this session attendees will learn about the psychopharmacology of addiction, how to identify substance ...
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Researchers Working on Game-Changing Vaccination Method
- Viekirax + Exviera Demonstrates Virologic Response in HCV Trial
- Despite Warnings, Health Food Stores Still Sell "Adult-Only" Supplements to Teens
- Alternate Administration Routes for Psychotropic Drugs Reviewed
- Two Regimens Compared in HCV With Decompensated Cirrhosis