A recent study conducted by the NIAAA has shown that differences between male and female alcohol consumption and alcohol-related harms may be diminishing in the United States.
Prescription meds, heroin largely to blame, with some states hit especially hard
Adapt Pharma announced that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Narcan (naloxone HCl) Nasal Spray for the emergency treatment of known or suspected opioid overdose, as manifested by respiratory and/or central nervous system depression.
As of 2014, rate is 16.8 percent but big socioeconomic disparities remain
Trained herbalist accidentally ingested very large dose of atropine when ingesting Atropa belladonna
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
Stay current and study for the Pathology Re-Certification Exam with over 1,200 practice radiology questions. ...
Access more than 700 pain medicine practice questions and review detailed rationales for each answer. ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Antidepressant May Possibly Protect Against Dementia, Says New Study
- Study: Trulicity Effective as Add-on to Sulfonylurea
- Physician Burnout Up 10% Over Past 3 Years
- New Antivirals, Enhanced Screening Could Eliminate HCV in the U.S., Say Researchers
- Law 101: Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)