An investigational compound may help metabolize acetaldehyde for people with impaired ability to detoxify, a study supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) has shown.
Actavis announced that it has received final approval from the FDA for Buprenorphine Sublingual Tablets, the generic version of Reckitt Benckiser's Subutex.
When expectant mothers are exposed to phthalates during the first trimester, their male offspring may have a greater risk of infertility later in life.
But drug's side effects still worry some doctors
Recent findings from a series of studies have shown that tobacco packaging without labels or branding may deter new smokers and prevent habitual smokers from regular use.
Make prescribing decisions with our charts and treatment algorithms.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Binge eating disorder is underdiagnosed and undertreated. Nurse practitioners who routinely manage the healthcare needs ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Limit Daily Use of Headphones, Warns WHO
- Sleep Deprivation Could Derail Healthy Eating Habits
- Not Enough COPD Patients Receiving Maintenance Tx, Research Suggests
- Harvoni for HCV Genotype 4, HIV Co-Infection Assessed in New Research
- Combo Therapy for HCV, HIV Co-Infection: New Data on Sustained Virologic Response