PHAZYME INFANT ORAL DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 40mg/0.6mL; alcohol-free; orange flavor.
Indications for PHAZYME INFANT ORAL DROPS:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: 0.3mL. 2–12yrs: 0.6mL. ≥12yrs: 1.2mL. For all: 4 times a day after meals and at bedtime.
Drops—15mL, 30mL (w. cal dropper)
Extra Str 125 Caps—12, 36, 60, 100
Max Str 125 Liq—10oz (w. dose cup)
Max Str 166 Caps—12, 36, 60
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Spironolactone for Hormonal Acne: Is Routine Potassium Monitoring Necessary?
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children