Generic Name and Formulations:
Docusate sodium 50mg, standardized senna (as sennosides 8.6mg); tabs.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Cilostazol Bridging Effective in Transitioning Off DAPT Post-Op
- FDA Wants More Info Before Approving Exparel for Post-Op Nerve Block
- Laparoscopic Power Morcellators Get Safety Labeling Update
Indications for PERI-COLACE:
2–4 tablets daily.
<2yrs: individualize. 2–5yrs: up to 1 tablet daily. 6–11yrs: 1–2 tablets daily.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Docusate may increase systemic absorption of mineral oil.
Stool softener + stimulant.
Tabs—10, 30, 60
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities, Part 2
- Nasal Allergy Spray Currently Unavailable
- A Rare Case of Ketoacidosis in a Non-Diabetic Patient: What's the Cause?
- Drug Used to Reduce Mortality After MI Discontinued, Generic in Shortage
- CDC Warns of Drug-Resistant 'Superbug' in Multiple U.S. Cities
- SVR12 Rates Higher in Treatment-Naïve, Noncirrhotic Patients with HCV/HIV
- ATV+c or ATV+r With FTC/TDF: Effective Options for All Patients with HIV?
- Concurrent 3-Vaccine Administration Can Cover 5 Serogroups in Meningococcal Disease
- Study Urges Adding Routine Probiotic Prophylaxis for ELBW Infants
- Investigational IV Delafloxacin Effective in Obese Patients with ABSSSI