Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxycodone HCl 4.8355mg, aspirin 325mg; scored tabs.
Indications for PERCODAN:
Moderate to moderately severe pain.
1 tab every 6 hrs as needed.
Opioid + salicylate.
NSAID allergy. Varicella or influenza in children and teenagers. Severe bleeding or coagulation disorders. Peptic ulcer. 3rd trimester pregnancy.
Asthma. Head injury. Increased intracranial pressure. Acute abdomen. Impaired renal, hepatic, thyroid, or adrenocortical function. GI or GU obstruction. Gastritis. Monitor blood pressure, BUN, uric acid levels. Drug abusers. Elderly. Debilitated. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiated by alcohol, CNS depressants, anticoagulants, hypoglycemics, protein-bound drugs, MAOIs, tricyclic antidepressants, anticholinergics. Alcohol, NSAIDs, corticosteroids increase risk of GI bleed. May antagonize uricosurics, antihypertensives. May potentiate acetazolamide.
Dizziness, sedation, GI upset, constipation, urinary retention, allergic reactions, respiratory depression; overdosage: hepatotoxicity, salicylism.
- 4.8355mg/325mg tablets (Qty:8)
- appx. price $19.00
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- Severe "Morning Sickness" May Increase ADHD, Anxiety Risk in Offspring
- Genes May Explain Difficult-to-Treat Asthma Cases in Children
- New Clues on Why Certain Hypertension Meds Fail for Some Patients
- No Increased Autism Risk With MMR Vaccine in Study, Even in High-Risk Children
- Is Mindfulness Therapy Comparable to Antidepressants to Prevent Depressive Relapse?