Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxycodone HCl 4.8355mg, aspirin 325mg; scored tabs.
Indications for PERCODAN:
Moderate to moderately severe pain.
1 tab every 6 hrs as needed.
NSAID allergy. Varicella or influenza in children and teenagers. Severe bleeding or coagulation disorders. Peptic ulcer. 3rd trimester pregnancy.
Asthma. Head injury. Increased intracranial pressure. Acute abdomen. Impaired renal, hepatic, thyroid, or adrenocortical function. GI or GU obstruction. Gastritis. Monitor blood pressure, BUN, uric acid levels. Drug abusers. Elderly. Debilitated. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiated by alcohol, CNS depressants, anticoagulants, hypoglycemics, protein-bound drugs, MAOIs, tricyclic antidepressants, anticholinergics. Alcohol, NSAIDs, corticosteroids increase risk of GI bleed. May antagonize uricosurics, antihypertensives. May potentiate acetazolamide.
Opioid + salicylate.
Dizziness, sedation, GI upset, constipation, urinary retention, allergic reactions, respiratory depression; overdosage: hepatotoxicity, salicylism.
- 4.8355mg/325mg tablets (Qty:8)
- appx. price $19.00
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI