Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxycodone HCl 4.8355mg, aspirin 325mg; scored tabs.
Indications for PERCODAN:
Moderate to moderately severe pain.
1 tab every 6 hrs as needed.
Opioid + salicylate.
NSAID allergy. Varicella or influenza in children and teenagers. Severe bleeding or coagulation disorders. Peptic ulcer. 3rd trimester pregnancy.
Asthma. Head injury. Increased intracranial pressure. Acute abdomen. Impaired renal, hepatic, thyroid, or adrenocortical function. GI or GU obstruction. Gastritis. Monitor blood pressure, BUN, uric acid levels. Drug abusers. Elderly. Debilitated. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiated by alcohol, CNS depressants, anticoagulants, hypoglycemics, protein-bound drugs, MAOIs, tricyclic antidepressants, anticholinergics. Alcohol, NSAIDs, corticosteroids increase risk of GI bleed. May antagonize uricosurics, antihypertensives. May potentiate acetazolamide.
Dizziness, sedation, GI upset, constipation, urinary retention, allergic reactions, respiratory depression; overdosage: hepatotoxicity, salicylism.
- 4.8355mg/325mg tablets (Qty:8)
- appx. price $19.00
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch