Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxycodone HCl 4.8355mg, aspirin 325mg; scored tabs.
Indications for PERCODAN:
Moderate to moderately severe pain.
1 tab every 6 hrs as needed.
NSAID allergy. Varicella or influenza in children and teenagers. Severe bleeding or coagulation disorders. Peptic ulcer. 3rd trimester pregnancy.
Asthma. Head injury. Increased intracranial pressure. Acute abdomen. Impaired renal, hepatic, thyroid, or adrenocortical function. GI or GU obstruction. Gastritis. Monitor blood pressure, BUN, uric acid levels. Drug abusers. Elderly. Debilitated. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiated by alcohol, CNS depressants, anticoagulants, hypoglycemics, protein-bound drugs, MAOIs, tricyclic antidepressants, anticholinergics. Alcohol, NSAIDs, corticosteroids increase risk of GI bleed. May antagonize uricosurics, antihypertensives. May potentiate acetazolamide.
Opioid + salicylate.
Dizziness, sedation, GI upset, constipation, urinary retention, allergic reactions, respiratory depression; overdosage: hepatotoxicity, salicylism.
- 4.8355mg/325mg tablets (Qty:8)
- appx. price $19.00
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Updated Administration Information for Linzess
- Melatonin May Improve Sleep in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Topical Retinol Induces Skin Changes Similar to Retinoic Acid
- Access to New HCV Txs Being Denied to Almost Half of Medicaid Patients, Here's Why
- For Seniors, Does Moderate Drinking Have a Protective Effect on Mortality?