- Aggressive Treatment Gone Wrong Lands Clinician in Court
- Over-the-Counter Drug Causes Torsades de Pointes in Patient Seeking 'High'
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- CDC Guidelines on Preventing Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus Issued
- Beetroot Juice: The Key to Improving Heart Health in the Elderly?
- Vit D-Rich Foods May Help Reduce Allergy Risk in Offspring
- First Known Zika Infection in U.S. Resident Traveling from Costa Rica
- Are NSAIDs Really Better Than Placebo for Chronic Low Back Pain?
- Survey Shows Many MDD Patients Still Experience Symptoms At Least Weekly