Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
Residents provide more early refills; also see more patients at higher misuse risk
Rates of both prescription opioid overdoses and dispensing of prescription opioid pain relievers dropped substantially after the introduction of abuse-deterrent extended-release oxycodone HCI (OxyContin; Purdue Pharma), according to an article in JAMA Internal Medicine.
The FDA is alerting healthcare providers and the public that counterfeit Botox (onabotulinumtoxin A; Allergan) has been found in the United States and may have been distributed to doctors' offices and clinics.
A study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine reports that just over half of older adults surveyed in the United States reported taking aspirin daily, despite the fact that routine use for primary prevention of heart attack or stroke is not recommended.
For patients with knee osteoarthritis (OA), valgus knee bracing is associated with improvements in pain.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Discussing end of life issues and palliative care options with patients who have life-limiting illnesses ...
The goal of this activity is to provide a comprehensive course which reviews the essential ...
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Is an Ancient Potion the Next Antibiotic for MRSA?
- AHA Issues First Statement on CHD Management in Patients Over 40
- Study Tests Extending Natalizumab Dosing Schedule in MS Patients
- FDA-Approved Antifungal, Corticosteroid Could Potentially Play a Role in Treating MS
- Greater Chance of Twins Seen for Female Smokers With Genetic Variant
- New Formulation of Minocin Approved for Bacterial Infections