Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
Addicts' use of a powerful painkiller is driving a large HIV outbreak in Indiana, according to health officials.
Health care workers who are involved in procedures utilizing radiation more often report experiencing work-related musculoskeletal pain.
A low-dose aspirin (LDA) regimen initiated before conception may increase fecundability in some women with a recent early pregnancy loss, according to a new study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.
The percentage of adults aged 20 years and older that used a prescription opioid analgesic in the past 30 days remained stable through 2011-2012, although use has doubled compared to 1988-1994, according to a new survey from the National Center for Health Statistics and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The risk of bleeding and cardiovascular events with concomitant use of NSAIDs and antithrombotic agents in patients with recent MI has not been established in prior research, but a new study in the Journal of the American Medical Association is believed to be the first to investigate this association.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Discussing end of life issues and palliative care options with patients who have life-limiting illnesses ...
The goal of this activity is to provide a comprehensive course which reviews the essential ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Limit Daily Use of Headphones, Warns WHO
- Sleep Deprivation Could Derail Healthy Eating Habits
- Not Enough COPD Patients Receiving Maintenance Tx, Research Suggests
- Harvoni for HCV Genotype 4, HIV Co-Infection Assessed in New Research
- Combo Therapy for HCV, HIV Co-Infection: New Data on Sustained Virologic Response