Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
The FDA has announced a new action plan designed to reassess their approach to opioid medications.
A new study has found that 71% of patients who overdosed on opioid prescription painkillers were given higher doses than similar patients who had lower dose prescriptions.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories announced that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved ZembraceSymTouch (sumatriptan succinate) subcutaneous injection for the treatment of acute migraine episodes, with or without aura, in adults who are inadequately managed with existing treatment regimens.
A health plan initiative designed to change physicians' expectations involving opioid prescriptions has shown positive results in lowering dosage levels of patients receiving chronic opioid treatment (COT).
Physicians tied to almost half of hospitals exclusively reporting anesthesia claims with QZ modifier
Featured courses from mycme
This course offers clinicians a comprehensive review of the art and science ...
Access more than 700 pain medicine practice questions and review detailed rationales for ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- CDC Guidelines on Preventing Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus Issued
- CDC Updates Interim Zika Virus Guidelines for Pregnant Women and Women of Reproductive Age
- Daklinza Use Expanded to Cover Treatment in More HCV Patients
- Researchers Call for an Alternative Tdap Immunization Strategy for Adolescents
- FDA Announces Large Action Plan in Effort to Reverse the Opioid Epidemic