Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
New findings confirm that continuing education programs on how to safely prescribe and manage opioid therapy can help lower the prevalence of prescription opioid misuse, according to a study published in the journal Pain Medicine.
For patients with chronic myofascial paraspinous pain, psychological characteristics, especially anxiety, influence response to interventional pain management.
Cefaly transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) device provided relief to 81 percent of migraine sufferers who used it, according to results of a clinical study published in The Journal of Headache and Pain.
Teva CNS announced the launch of Zecuity (sumatriptan iontophoretic transdermal system) indicated for the treatment of migraine with or without aura in adults.
Featured courses from mycme
This course offers practicing physicians, mid-level practitioners, nurses and other allied health professionals a comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Discussing end of life issues and palliative care options with patients who have life-limiting illnesses ...
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Too Much of This Mineral May Lead to Increased Appetite, Overeating
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- AAP: Ask Every Adolescent About Alcohol Use in Office Visits
- Questions Surround Clinical Risk Score for HF Patients
- Ultrasound, MRI Comparable for Cervical Cancer Staging in Study
- Can Education Boost Adherence to Apixaban? New Data Presented
- Sensus Wearable Device for RLS: Pilot Study Data Announced