Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
A multi-angle needle guide can improve ultrasound-guided catheterization of the subclavian vein, according to a study published in Anaesthesia.
New findings confirm that continuing education programs on how to safely prescribe and manage opioid therapy can help lower the prevalence of prescription opioid misuse, according to a study published in the journal Pain Medicine.
For patients with chronic myofascial paraspinous pain, psychological characteristics, especially anxiety, influence response to interventional pain management.
Cefaly transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) device provided relief to 81 percent of migraine sufferers who used it, according to results of a clinical study published in The Journal of Headache and Pain.
Featured courses from mycme
This course offers practicing physicians, mid-level practitioners, nurses and other allied health professionals a comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Discussing end of life issues and palliative care options with patients who have life-limiting illnesses ...
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class
- Rapid Reversal Seen With Idarucizumab in Pradaxa-Treated Patients
- Positive Phase 3 Results for New Cholesterol Tx Presented
- Elotuzumab BLA Given Priority Review for Multiple Myeloma
- Fewer Side Effects Seen With Half-Dose Diuretic Combo vs. Single Diuretic
- Newer Genetic Testing Technologies May Help Autism Dx in Children