Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has announced a targeted initiative, including educational initiatives for healthcare professionals, to reduce prescription opioid and heroin related overdose, death, and dependence.
Egalet announced plans to launch Oxaydo (oxycodone HCl) tablets for the management of acute and chronic moderate to severe pain where the use of an opioid analgesic is appropriate.
The ASHP and ISMP have issued a National Alert for Serious Medications Errors regarding potentially dangerous mix-ups of neostigmine injection and phenylephrine injection.
For patients with Parkinson's disease, subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation (STN DBS) is associated with lasting improvement in pain, although new pain can develop during follow-up.
New data presented at the American Academy of Pain Medicine's 31st Annual Meeting shows a reduction in abuse, addiction, and opioid poisoning diagnoses following the introduction of reformulated Oxycontin (oxycodone HCl extended-release tablets; Purdue Pharma).
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Discussing end of life issues and palliative care options with patients who have life-limiting illnesses ...
The goal of this activity is to provide a comprehensive course which reviews the essential ...
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Spironolactone for Hormonal Acne: Is Routine Potassium Monitoring Necessary?
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children