Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
Australian research shows similar results for either rehab program or advice only
For intensive care unit (ICU) patients with fever due to probable infection, early administration of acetaminophen does not affect the number of ICU-free days.
For new entries into care with low back pain, health care use up with physiatry versus primary care
Treatment effective for preventing headache in adults with episodic migraine
Most patients with acute lateral epicondylitis recover without physical therapy and steroid injections, according to a study published recently in BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders.
Featured courses from mycme
This course offers clinicians a comprehensive review of the art and science of wound debridement. ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
This course will prepare participants to discuss the case management standards of practice and their ...
- AGS Beers Criteria Updated With New Combinations, Alternative Therapies
- Abemaciclib Granted Breakthrough Tx for Advanced Breast Cancer
- CDC: Hospitals Doing Better Job of Promoting Breastfeeding
- Illnesses, Deaths Linked to Salmonella Outbreak From Cucumbers Rising
- No Improved Outcomes Seen With Therapeutic Hypothermia in TBI