Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
Therapy reduces pain level by about one-third for up to a month
Strong correlations with depression, anxiety, sleep quality, and global mental health
The FDA has issued a Complete Response Letter (CRL) for the supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for the use of Exparel (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension) in nerve block to provide postsurgical analgesia.
Addicts' use of a powerful painkiller is driving a large HIV outbreak in Indiana, according to health officials.
Health care workers who are involved in procedures utilizing radiation more often report experiencing work-related musculoskeletal pain.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Discussing end of life issues and palliative care options with patients who have life-limiting illnesses ...
The goal of this activity is to provide a comprehensive course which reviews the essential ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Number of Docs, Retail Clinics Affect Antibiotic Prescribing Rate
- More Evidence Points to the Power of Nuts in Reducing CVD Mortality
- Overactive Bladder Drug May be Beneficial in MS
- FDA to Review Investigational Parkinson's Disease Drug Xadago
- How Prevalent is Antipsychotic Prescribing in Seniors with Dementia?