For older adults with hearing impairment (HI), moderate or more severe impairment is associated with mortality in an age-adjusted model.
Researchers have discovered the molecular mechanisms responsible for the development of noise-induced tinnitus and possible drug therapy that may reduce the susceptibility to this condition based on their findings.
Inflammation from bacterial infections may increase susceptibility to aminoglycoside-linked hearing impairment by increasing the uptake of the antibiotic into the inner ear.
Featured courses from mycme
Pediatric allergic diseases, particularly atopic dermatitis, exert an enormous economic and emotional toll on pediatric ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
Preventing versus managing pediatric allergies can improve a child’s physical and mental health, enhance quality ...
- Aubagio Significantly Reduces Brain Atrophy, Study Shows
- Tecfidera: Positive Data from Three Phase 3 Studies
- Survey Reveals Attitudes Towards Prescription Opioid Abuse in America
- Gender Differences Seen with Smoking Cessation Drug Effectiveness
- New Clinical Practice Guideline Details Menopausal Therapy Options