Clinically superior, cost less than oral antibiotics, observation for children with tympanostomy tubes
Longer therapy with oral valganciclovir may modestly improve long-term developmental outcomes and hearing in neonates with symptomatic congenital cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease, reports a study in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Cochlear implants not only boost hearing in seniors with severe hearing loss, they might also enhance their emotional state and thinking abilities
Featured courses from mycme
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
Preventing versus managing pediatric allergies can improve a child’s physical and mental health, enhance quality ...
This activity covers the diagnosis and management of acute otitis externa and proposes a grading ...
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Is an Ancient Potion the Next Antibiotic for MRSA?
- AHA Issues First Statement on CHD Management in Patients Over 40
- Study Tests Extending Natalizumab Dosing Schedule in MS Patients
- FDA-Approved Antifungal, Corticosteroid Could Potentially Play a Role in Treating MS
- Greater Chance of Twins Seen for Female Smokers With Genetic Variant
- New Formulation of Minocin Approved for Bacterial Infections