Otiprio otic suspension is physician-administered following suctioning of the middle ear effusion.
For older adults with hearing impairment (HI), moderate or more severe impairment is associated with mortality in an age-adjusted model.
Researchers have discovered the molecular mechanisms responsible for the development of noise-induced tinnitus and possible drug therapy that may reduce the susceptibility to this condition based on their findings.
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
Review for the ABO, OTE, and AOBOO Exams with the most used question ...
Allergic diseases exert an enormous emotional and economic toll on pediatric patients and their families ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- New Study Proposes Strategies for Pain Control After Total Knee Replacement
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- FDA to Review Rexulti as Maintenance Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Case Illustrates Impact of Dabigatran-Phenytoin Interaction
- Real-World Data on Retreating HCV Patients With NS5A Inhibitor Failure