Otiprio otic suspension is physician-administered following suctioning of the middle ear effusion.
For older adults with hearing impairment (HI), moderate or more severe impairment is associated with mortality in an age-adjusted model.
Researchers have discovered the molecular mechanisms responsible for the development of noise-induced tinnitus and possible drug therapy that may reduce the susceptibility to this condition based on their findings.
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
Review for the ABO, OTE, and AOBOO Exams with the most used question ...
Allergic diseases exert an enormous emotional and economic toll on pediatric patients and their families ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- CDC Guidelines on Preventing Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus Issued
- CDC Updates Interim Zika Virus Guidelines for Pregnant Women and Women of Reproductive Age
- Daklinza Use Expanded to Cover Treatment in More HCV Patients
- Researchers Call for an Alternative Tdap Immunization Strategy for Adolescents
- FDA Announces Large Action Plan in Effort to Reverse the Opioid Epidemic