Clinically superior, cost less than oral antibiotics, observation for children with tympanostomy tubes
Longer therapy with oral valganciclovir may modestly improve long-term developmental outcomes and hearing in neonates with symptomatic congenital cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease, reports a study in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Cochlear implants not only boost hearing in seniors with severe hearing loss, they might also enhance their emotional state and thinking abilities
Featured courses from mycme
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
Preventing versus managing pediatric allergies can improve a child’s physical and mental health, enhance quality ...
An understanding of the growing problem of allergic disease, how AD is the entryway into ...
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Flu Vaccine Recalled Due to Sub-Potency