Longer therapy with oral valganciclovir may modestly improve long-term developmental outcomes and hearing in neonates with symptomatic congenital cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease, reports a study in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Cochlear implants not only boost hearing in seniors with severe hearing loss, they might also enhance their emotional state and thinking abilities
Otologic symptoms and hearing loss are more common among patients with HIV than uninfected controls, according to a new study.
Featured courses from mycme
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
Preventing versus managing pediatric allergies can improve a child’s physical and mental health, enhance quality ...
An understanding of the growing problem of allergic disease, how AD is the entryway into ...
- Acetaminophen: Does It Reduce Both Pain and Pleasure?
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Many Taking Daily Aspirin May Not Need It, Reports Study
- Heart Attack Risk Rises After Divorce
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research