Par announced the launch of Cortisporin-TC (colistin sulfate, neomycin sulfate, thonzonium bromide, hydrocortisone acetate) Otic Suspension for the treatment of otitis externa caused by susceptible organisms and for the treatment of mastoidectomy and fenestration cavities caused by susceptible organisms.
A drug to treat stroke showed efficacy in treating middle-ear infections by suppressing mucus overproduction, improving bacterial clearance, and reducing hearing loss, researchers from the Georgia State University and University of Rochester reported.
Clinically superior, cost less than oral antibiotics, observation for children with tympanostomy tubes
Featured courses from mycme
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
Preventing versus managing pediatric allergies can improve a child’s physical and mental health, enhance quality ...
This activity covers the diagnosis and management of acute otitis externa and proposes a grading ...
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval