Clinically superior, cost less than oral antibiotics, observation for children with tympanostomy tubes
Longer therapy with oral valganciclovir may modestly improve long-term developmental outcomes and hearing in neonates with symptomatic congenital cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease, reports a study in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Cochlear implants not only boost hearing in seniors with severe hearing loss, they might also enhance their emotional state and thinking abilities
Featured courses from mycme
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
Preventing versus managing pediatric allergies can improve a child’s physical and mental health, enhance quality ...
This activity covers the diagnosis and management of acute otitis externa and proposes a grading ...
- Digoxin Ups Risk of Death in A-Fib, CHF Patients in Largest Study to Date
- Mylan Launches Generic Seasonale
- New Strategies to Treat Depression in Youth Using SSRIs
- Relaxation Response Improves IBS, IBD Symptoms in First-of-Kind Study
- Arginase-Inhibiting Drugs May Be Future Tx for Obesity-Related Hypertension