Otiprio otic suspension is physician-administered following suctioning of the middle ear effusion.
For older adults with hearing impairment (HI), moderate or more severe impairment is associated with mortality in an age-adjusted model.
Researchers have discovered the molecular mechanisms responsible for the development of noise-induced tinnitus and possible drug therapy that may reduce the susceptibility to this condition based on their findings.
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
Review for the ABO, OTE, and AOBOO Exams with the most used question ...
Allergic diseases exert an enormous emotional and economic toll on pediatric patients and their families ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Researchers Get Closer to Testing Anti-Aging Pill in Humans
- Verapamil May Help Lower Glucose Levels in Diabetic Patients
- Alzheimer's Drug Shortage Resolved
- Recommendations for Management of Recurrent UTI in Older Men
- Impacts of Low/High Glycemic Foods to Postprandial Blood Glucose in Type 1 Diabetes