The Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM) has released an innovative app as part of its national oral health curriculum, Smiles for Life, according to a report published by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
Increased risk of postmenopausal breast cancer, especially for smokers who quit within last 20 years
Soligenix announced positive results from the Phase 2 clinical trial of SGX942, for the treatment of oral mucositis in patients treated with chemoradiation therapy (CRT) for head and neck cancer.
Children exposed to secondhand smoke at 4 months of age may be at risk for tooth decay by age 3.
In patients with type 1 diabetes, but not those without diabetes, periodontal disease duration is an independent predictor of long-term progression of coronary artery calcium (CAC).
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
This activity is taken from the December 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
This activity is taken from the July 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Researchers Get Closer to Testing Anti-Aging Pill in Humans
- Verapamil May Help Lower Glucose Levels in Diabetic Patients
- Alzheimer's Drug Shortage Resolved
- Recommendations for Management of Recurrent UTI in Older Men
- Impacts of Low/High Glycemic Foods to Postprandial Blood Glucose in Type 1 Diabetes