The dentist's office may be a good place to screen people for diabetes, according to new research.
Women with high fracture risk scores showed the strongest signs of gum disease
Smoking, sun-bed use, and poor oral hygiene all increase perceived facial age
Pediatricians should perform oral health assessments and help maintain and restore oral health for the youngest children, according to a policy statement from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
Dentists are uniquely placed to identify patients with diabetes, and those with diabetes who are at risk for complications.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is taken from the December 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
This activity is taken from the July 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
From the June 2012 issue of The Clinical Advisor: Oral Involvement of Systemic Diseases. Oral ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option