Some plastic teethers for babies may contain endocrine disrupting chemicals, a new study has found.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a letter to bottled water manufacturers recommending that they limit the amount of fluoride added to bottled water so that it contains no more than 0.7mg/L.
For patients with Behçet's syndrome, the oral phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitor apremilast is effective for treating oral ulcers, according to a new study.
There is little high quality evidence proving the effect of xylitol in preventing dental cavities, new research published in the Cochrane Library has found.
Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Indian Health Service (IHS) have found that short treatment courses of doxycycline can be administered in children <8 years old without staining teeth or weakening tooth enamel.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is taken from the December 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
This activity is taken from the July 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
From the June 2012 issue of The Clinical Advisor: Oral Involvement of Systemic Diseases. Oral ...
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity