For kindergarten students, physician-based comprehensive preventive oral health services (POHS) are associated with a reduction in caries, but no improvement in subsequent use of dental treatment.
But children also had fewer 'misaligned' teeth if they reduced pacifier use, researchers say
PerioSciences announced the launch of Dry Mouth AO ProGel and a new formula of its Hydrating AO ProRinse for the treatment of xerostomia (dry mouth). The new products are part of the Hydrating Oral Care System.
Periodontal problems linked to inflammation throughout the body, researcher says
Some plastic teethers for babies may contain endocrine disrupting chemicals, a new study has found.
Featured courses from mycme
This activity is taken from the December 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
This activity is taken from the July 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
From the June 2012 issue of The Clinical Advisor: Oral Involvement of Systemic Diseases. Oral ...
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Peanut Allergy Drug Designated Breakthrough Therapy
- Withdrawn, Unapproved Drugs Detected in Weight Loss Pills
- A Cancer Drug Derived From an Avocado
- Diazepam Sold Online May Actually Be Antipsychotic, FDA Warns
- FDA to Review New Xeljanz Formulation for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Volanesorsen Designated Orphan Drug Status for Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome