The Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM) has released an innovative app as part of its national oral health curriculum, Smiles for Life, according to a report published by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
Increased risk of postmenopausal breast cancer, especially for smokers who quit within last 20 years
Soligenix announced positive results from the Phase 2 clinical trial of SGX942, for the treatment of oral mucositis in patients treated with chemoradiation therapy (CRT) for head and neck cancer.
Children exposed to secondhand smoke at 4 months of age may be at risk for tooth decay by age 3.
In patients with type 1 diabetes, but not those without diabetes, periodontal disease duration is an independent predictor of long-term progression of coronary artery calcium (CAC).
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
This activity is taken from the December 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
This activity is taken from the July 2012 issue of JAAPA. It includes the CME ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- New Study Proposes Strategies for Pain Control After Total Knee Replacement
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- FDA to Review Rexulti as Maintenance Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Case Illustrates Impact of Dabigatran-Phenytoin Interaction
- Real-World Data on Retreating HCV Patients With NS5A Inhibitor Failure