The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for review the New Drug Application (NDA) for BromSite (0.075% bromfenac; InSite Vision) for the treatment of inflammation and prevention of ocular pain post-cataract surgery.
Allergan plc. announced a voluntary recall of specific lots of REFRESH Lacri-Lube, REFRESH PM, FML (fluorometholone ophthalmic ointment) 0.1%, and Blephamide (sulfacetamide sodium and prednisolone acetate ophthalmic ointment USP) 10%/0.2% due to the presence of particular matter.
Vitamin D appears to play a protective role against the development of dry eye
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
This webcast will discuss the pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria of VMA/VMT and treatment options for ...
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- Doctors Behaving Badly: Anonymous Essay Reveals Shocking Behaviors
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health