Prostaglandin analogue eye drops significantly reduce the risk of vision loss in patients with glaucoma, reports a new study.
Predictors have been identified for referral-warranted (RW)-retinopathy of prematurity (ROP).
Lannett announced that it has received approval for Dorzolamide HCl and Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution, the generic version of Oak's Cosopt.
Featured courses from mycme
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
PracticeSM from Primary to Specialty Care is a certified, opt-in, educational activity that briefly provides ...
The content of this activity is based on a live symposium held at the ASRS ...
- Over 50 FDA-Approved Meds Could Treat Ebola Infection
- Pharmacy Employees Arrested, Charged in Meningitis Outbreak
- How Effective Are Neuraminidase Inhibitors in Containing Flu?
- Ondansetron, Tramadol Drug Interaction Identified
- Pain Management in Patients with IBD: Individualizing Treatment Approaches