Eyeball tattooing can lead to ocular penetration, intraocular pigment deposition, and associated complications, and public awareness of the risks must increase.
Local degranulation of mast cells is associated with acute ocular inflammation, dilation, increased vascular permeability of choroidal vessels, and serous retinal detachments (SRDs).
No evidence of infection, inflammation when bevacizumab is stored at 4 Celsius for a week
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
This webcast will discuss the pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria of VMA/VMT and treatment options for ...
- Invasive Meningococcal Disease: A Review for Clinicians
- Study: Triple Therapy No Better Than Dual for Acute MI, A-Fib
- SSRI in Pregnancy Linked to Fewer Preterm Births, But Increase in Other Risks
- Sublingual Immunotherapy Linked to Clinical Benefits in HIV
- Liquid Nicotine From E-Cigs Poses Poison Danger to Kids