Researchers are recommending delaying annual diabetic retinopathy screenings in children with type 1 diabetes until age 15 or five years after their diabetes diagnosis, whichever occurs later.
Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery (FLACS) is associated with improved outcomes compared with conventional cataract surgery.
Use of the label "pink eye" vs. "eye infection" is associated with increased parent intent to use antibiotics despite parents being informed about antibiotics' ineffectiveness for treating symptoms.
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
This webcast will discuss the pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria of VMA/VMT and treatment options for ...
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- First Reported Case of Myopericarditis With Common BP Med
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class