Ampio Pharmaceuticals announced positive results from the OptimEyes Trial for Optina in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME).
A recent review compared published data from 67 articles on the efficacy of diclofenac, ketorolac, flurbiprofen, bromfenac, and nepafenac within and outside their FDA-approved uses.
Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a predictor of poor survival, especially among women aged 80 years and older, according to a study published online in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society.
Featured courses from mycme
Blurred vision - Red flag symptoms
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
This webcast will discuss the pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria of VMA/VMT and treatment options for ...
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Flu Vaccine Recalled Due to Sub-Potency