The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted expanded the use of Eylea (aflibercept; Regeneron) injection to treat diabetic retinopathy in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME).
EnChroma announced a new line of EnChroma Cx-65 eyewear for indoor use that enables people with color vision deficiency (CVD) to see colors indoors.
Health care providers on the West Coast need to look out for syphilis that can cause blindness, public health officials say.
Featured courses from mycme
Blurred vision - Red flag symptoms
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
This webcast will discuss the pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria of VMA/VMT and treatment options for ...
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children