Significant disparities in care and outcomes exist for children with retinoblastoma, according to a study published in JAMA Pediatrics.
The New Drug Application (NDA) for Dextenza (sustained release dexamethasone; Ocular Therapeutix) 0.4mg Intracanalicular Depot has been submitted to the FDA for the treatment of ocular pain following ophthalmic surgery.
Weighted retinal ganglion cell (RGC) count has higher potential than other parameters for differentiating normal eyes from those with glaucoma.
Featured courses from mycme
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, and ...
This webcast will discuss the pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria of VMA/VMT and treatment options for ...
- Bezlotoxumab Promising in Preventing RecurrentC. diff
- AGS Beers Criteria Updated With New Combinations, Alternative Therapies
- Abemaciclib Granted Breakthrough Tx for Advanced Breast Cancer
- CDC: Hospitals Doing Better Job of Promoting Breastfeeding
- Illnesses, Deaths Linked to Salmonella Outbreak From Cucumbers Rising