Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
An experimental vaccine and a drug already on the market each may help slow down advanced ovarian cancer, two new studies suggest.
A pharmacist-led comprehensive medication assessment shows that a high number of older oncology patients use multiple and/or inappropriate medications.
Multiple studies have shown that walnuts may have a positive impact on important health conditions such as colon cancer, cognitive aging, and gut and vascular health.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for priority review the supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) of Kyprolis (carfilzomib; Amgen) for Injection for the treatment of patients with relapsed multiple myeloma who have received at least one prior therapy.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a label update for Zytiga (abiraterone acetate; Janssen Biotech) to include statistically significant results in combination with prednisone for the treatment of chemotherapy-naive men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
This webcast is designed to meet the educational needs of medical oncologists and other health ...
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women Not Consuming Enough of This Nutrient
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin