Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Between 1990 and 2013, the proportion of deaths worldwide caused by cancer rose from 12 to 15 percent. During that time, years of healthy life lost to cancer increased 29 percent, according to data on 28 types of cancer in 188 countries published in JAMA Oncology.
Adhering to a Mediterranean diet may significantly reduce a woman's risk of endometrial cancer.
Population-based fecal immunochemical testing (FIT) screening in adults aged 50 to 69 years can reduce colorectal cancer (CRC) mortality, according to a study published online in Cancer.
Primary androgen deprivation therapy increases diabetes risk, particularly in men under 70 years of age, according to research published in The Journal of Urology.
Gallbladder cancer seems to be associated with aflatoxin, according to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval