Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has expanded the indication of Cyramza (ramucirumab; Eli Lilly) for use in combination with irinotecan, folinic acid, and 5-fluorouracil (FOLFIRI) for the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) whose disease has progressed on a first line bevacizumab-, oxaliplatin- and fluoropyrimidine-containing regimen.
Mylan announced a voluntary recall of multiple injectable products due to the potential presence of visible foreign particulate matter.
Many breast cancer patients who are eligible for breast-conserving surgery still choose to have the entire breast removed.
Older adults with limited life expectancy (LE) frequently receive colorectal cancer (CRC) screening, reports new research.
Two new devices may eventually lead to more accurate, less toxic methods of predicting how well a specific cancer drug might work on an individual's cancer, researchers report.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies