Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Reduction in endometrial cancer risk with ever use in large cohort of postmenopausal women
For many people an increase in genetic mutations that could trigger leukemia seems to be an inevitable part of aging, but just having cancer-linked DNA doesn't mean the disease will develop.
Lenvima (lenvatinib; Eisai) is now available through two specialty pharmacies, Accredo and Biologics Inc. for the treatment of locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive, radioactive iodine-refractory differentiated thyroid cancer (RAI-R DTC).
For patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), the Bruton tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor ibrutinib is effective, and prognosis is poor after discontinuation.
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer that started on the left side may be more likely to survive than those whose disease originated on the right side.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- FDA Issues Warning on Four Tainted Weight Loss Supplements
- FDA Wants More Info Before Approving Exparel for Post-Op Nerve Block
- First-In-Class Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Hypophosphatasia Under Review
- FDA to Review Lifitegrast for Dry Eye Disease
- BI Requesting Accelerated Approval for Pradaxa Reversal Agent