Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Daratumumab monotherapy has a favorable safety profile and encouraging efficacy in patients with heavily pretreated and refractory myeloma in a phase 1-2 trial.
An experimental blood test may one day detect the return of early-stage breast cancer months before it is revealed by computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging.
Excision repair cross-complementing group 1 (ERCC1) genotype for the single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) cytosine-to-thymine substitution at codon 118 (C118T) interacts with post-radiotherapy plasma Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) DNA (pEBV) to identify favorable prognosis for a subgroup of patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC).
A majority of women who receive false positives on mammography experience distress and anxiety.
For adult patients with de novo acute myeloid leukemia (AML), persistent leukemia-associated mutations in ≥5% of bone marrow cells from remission samples is linked to increased risk of relapse and worse survival.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- Doctors Behaving Badly: Anonymous Essay Reveals Shocking Behaviors
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health