Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
A new study in PLOS ONE reviewed published studies on the role of total fish intake and risk of primary liver cancer in case-control and cohort studies.
But supports compassionate use for children with debilitating, terminal illnesses
Significant benefits of exercise regimen in reducing percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy placement
The biggest clinical cancer advances for 2015 have been identified in an annual report from the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
But odds of any one user getting the tumor remain extremely small, experts stress
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
This case will discuss appropriate diagnosis and treatment of CLL, including strategies for treatment decision-making ...