Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Effect more pronounced with poor cancer prognosis
Diagnostic concordance 0.87 between conventional office-based visits, teledermoscopy encounters
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Imbruvica (ibrutinib; Pharmacyclics and Janssen Biotech) for patients with Waldenström's macroglobulinemia (WM).
Current smoking reduces odds of survival in prostate cancer, according to a new study.
Research is reporting that core needle biopsy (CNB) is a more sensitive tool than fine-needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) for cervical lymphadenopathy evaluation.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
In this program we will discuss approaches to managing elderly newly diagnosed patients, as well ...