Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted accelerated approval for Lynparza (olaparib; AstraZeneca) for the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer associated with defective BRCA genes.
New research suggests that for patients with melanoma arising in head and neck subsites (HNM), there is no association between sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) and disease-specific survival (DSS).
For patients with bladder cancer, laparoscopic radical cystectomy (LRC) is associated with good long-term outcomes.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug designation to ADI-PEG 20 (pegylated arginine deiminase; Polaris) for the treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM).
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) appear to reduce the risk of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) by 15%, although this effect was not seen with aspirin.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
- Over 50 FDA-Approved Meds Could Treat Ebola Infection
- Pharmacy Employees Arrested, Charged in Meningitis Outbreak
- How Effective Are Neuraminidase Inhibitors in Containing Flu?
- Ondansetron, Tramadol Drug Interaction Identified
- Pain Management in Patients with IBD: Individualizing Treatment Approaches