Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
High intake of fish and long-chain ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) is associated with reduced all-cause mortality after breast cancer.
Early initiation of palliative care (PC) interventions could improve survival and caregiver burden in advanced cancer.
Fit middle-aged men appear less likely to develop lung and colorectal cancer in later life than their out-of-shape peers. And if they do develop cancer, they are more likely to beat it, a new study suggests.
People who have three or more alcoholic drinks per day could be raising their odds for liver cancer, according to a report from a panel of experts. On the other hand, the report, from the World Cancer Research Fund International, found "strong evidence" that drinking coffee might actually lower a person's odds for liver cancer.
Intraperitoneal (IP) chemotherapy offers lasting benefit for patients with advanced ovarian cancer, according to a new study.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Clinical review - Cervical cancer
Breast lumps - Red flag symptoms
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Study: Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women Not Consuming Enough of This Nutrient
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children