Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Individuals with long telomeres are at increased risk for lung adenocarcinoma but not other types of cancer, according to a new study.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug designation to dactinomycin nanoparticle formulation (NanoSmart) for the treatment of Ewing's sarcoma.
Phase I trial involving 47 patients identified maximum tolerated dose of 400 mg once daily
Low-cost HRME ups accuracy of Lugol's chromoendoscopy for esophageal cancer
In a position statement published online July 20 in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, the American Society of Clinical Oncology has called on the U.S. government and the cancer research community to broaden clinical trials to include older adults.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...