Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Purple potatoes may contain compounds that help destroy colon cancer stem cells and limit metastasis, according to a new study published in the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry.
Young black women have a higher rate of BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene mutations than previously believed, according to a study published in Cancer.
Foot melanoma seems to represent a specific subgroup and is a negative independent prognostic factor for disease-specific survival and disease-free interval.
Longer colonoscopy withdrawal time is associated with lower risk for colorectal cancer over five years.
Daratumumab monotherapy has a favorable safety profile and encouraging efficacy in patients with heavily pretreated and refractory myeloma in a phase 1-2 trial.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases