Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Only a third of young people with family history of disease getting screened
Male patients more likely to receive ICU care; males with EoL discussion less likely to have ICU stay
No difference seen in distant disease-free intervals
Appears to raise quality of life without shortening survival
For patients with advanced pancreatic cancer (APC), enoxaparin is effective for prevention and treatment of venous thromboembolic events (VTEs), according to a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity