Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Current smoking reduces odds of survival in prostate cancer, according to a new study.
Research is reporting that core needle biopsy (CNB) is a more sensitive tool than fine-needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) for cervical lymphadenopathy evaluation.
For women undergoing screening mammography, there has been an increase in the percentage of biopsies with diagnoses of invasive carcinoma and ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
Amgen announced that it has submitted a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Kyprolis (carfilzomib) for Injection for the treatment of patients with relapsed multiple myeloma who have received at least one prior therapy.
Prostate biopsies that combine magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology with ultrasound appear to give men better information regarding the seriousness of their cancer.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
- Long-Term Effects of Antivirals in Patients with HBV-Related Cirrhosis
- For Idiopathic Pericarditis, Is Standard Therapy Still the Best?
- How Effective Is Drug Therapy in Treating Anxiety and Comorbid Alcohol Use Disorders?
- Remission in Crohn's: Most Effective Tx ID'ed in Meta-Analysis
- Many Seniors Not Reporting Falls to Physician