Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
In patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma, novel agent-based continuous therapy (CT) significantly improves progression-free survival and overall survival (OS) compared with fixed duration of therapy (FDT).
Physicians whose peers were early adopters of brachytherapy for the treatment of women with early-stage breast cancer are more likely to adopt the therapy themselves.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for filing the Biologics License Application (BLA) for MCNA (Telesta) as a therapeutic alternative to surgery in high risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer patients who are refractory to or relapsing from front line therapy.
Many elderly oncology patients use complementary and alternative medications (CAMs), including some that could interfere with their treatment.
Purple potatoes may contain compounds that help destroy colon cancer stem cells and limit metastasis, according to a new study published in the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Too Much of This Mineral May Lead to Increased Appetite, Overeating
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- Can Education Boost Adherence to Apixaban? New Data Presented
- Sensus Wearable Device for RLS: Pilot Study Data Announced
- Ezetimibe Add-On Tx Shows CV Benefits in Patients With Diabetes, ACS
- First State Adds Locking Devices to Rx Bottles for Deter Abuse, Misuse
- Osteonecrosis of Jaw Risk Highest for Two Bisphosphonates