Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Minimally invasive surgery does not match standard surgery for the treatment of rectal cancer.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday expanded its approval for the Optune device to include newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme.
Antiretroviral therapy has extended the lives of people with HIV, but living longer may increase these patients' risk for certain cancers.
The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommends colorectal cancer (CRC) screening starting at age 50 years and continuing through age 75 years.
Significant disparities in care and outcomes exist for children with retinoblastoma, according to a study published in JAMA Pediatrics.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Led by renowned faculty Program Director Christopher G. Willett, MD, this review focuses on therapies ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...