Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
The antioxidant N-acetylcysteine appears to accelerate the spread of skin cancer in mice, raising questions about its safety in humans.
Even with recent strides in breast cancer treatment, a woman's chances of surviving the disease still partly depend on early detection.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Therapy designation to abemaciclib (Lilly) for patients with refractory hormone-receptor-positive (HR+) advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
For cancer survivors, ovarian tissue transplants are safe and effective and pose little risk of cancer recurrence, according to a report published in Human Reproduction.
The Food and Drug Administration has granted avelumab (Pfizer/Merck) Fast Track designation for the treatment of metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC), a rare and aggressive type of skin cancer.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Led by renowned faculty Program Director Christopher G. Willett, MD, this review focuses on therapies ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- Vitamin D Levels May Impact Severity of Flu-Like Symptoms
- Are Greater Pre-Op Cefazolin Doses Needed for Obese Patients?
- Liposomal Amphotericin B 'Preferred Agent' for Severe Cocci
- Younger Women Experience Less Pain Relief With Opioids - But Why?
- Drug Used to Reduce Mortality After MI Discontinued, Generic in Shortage