Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the Biologics License Application (BLA) for Empliciti (elotuzumab, Bristol-Myers Squibb/AbbVie) for the treatment of multiple myeloma as combination therapy in patients who have received one or more prior therapies.
For elderly adults diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, endoscopic evaluation may be recommended even in the absence of gastrointestinal symptoms.
Transvaginal sonography (TVS), performed by a dedicated gynecologic radiologist, is comparable to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for diagnosing and staging local cervical cancer.
In patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma, novel agent-based continuous therapy (CT) significantly improves progression-free survival and overall survival (OS) compared with fixed duration of therapy (FDT).
Physicians whose peers were early adopters of brachytherapy for the treatment of women with early-stage breast cancer are more likely to adopt the therapy themselves.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Too Much of This Mineral May Lead to Increased Appetite, Overeating
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- Rapid Reversal Seen With Idarucizumab in Pradaxa-Treated Patients
- Positive Phase 3 Results for New Cholesterol Tx Presented
- Elotuzumab BLA Given Priority Review for Multiple Myeloma
- Fewer Side Effects Seen With Half-Dose Diuretic Combo vs. Single Diuretic
- Newer Genetic Testing Technologies May Help Autism Dx in Children