Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
For men with prostate cancer, clinician referral to and participation in an exercise program can have a positive impact on mental health.
Bristol Myers Squibb announced results from its Phase 3 CheckMate-057 study of Opdivo (nivolumab) vs. docetaxel in previously treated patients with advanced non-squamous cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
The FDA has granted Orphan Drug designation to Samcyprone (diphenylcylcopropenone, DPCP; RXi Pharmaceuticals) for the treatment of malignant melanoma Stage IIb to IV.
If genetic tests are only done on cancer tissue, as many as half of patients may not receive the most appropriate treatment for their cancer, according to new research.
For men diagnosed with prostate cancer aged older than 70 years, prolonged androgen deprivation therapy is associated with increased risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease, especially among those with comorbidities.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
- Acetaminophen: Does It Reduce Both Pain and Pleasure?
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Many Taking Daily Aspirin May Not Need It, Reports Study
- Heart Attack Risk Rises After Divorce
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research