Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Patients with chronic myeloid leukemia who received a glitazone along with imatinib remained disease-free for up to nearly five years.
An experimental therapy for chronic lymphocytic leukemia that uses a patient's own T cells (an approach known as CTL019) may cure some patients and prolong survival in others.
There has been an increase in the number of American men with cancer in one breast who have surgery to remove their cancer-free breast.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for filing and granted priority review the supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for Opdivo (nivolumab, Bristol-Myers Squibb) for the treatment of previously treated patients with non-squamous (NSQ) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Sandoz announced that Zarxio (filgrastim-sndz), the first biosimilar to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is now available.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Even a Little Rudeness Can Disrupt Clinical Practice
- First Reported Case of Myopericarditis With Common BP Med
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class