Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Women in their 40s should talk with their doctors and then decide for themselves whether they need regular mammograms to screen for breast cancer before age 50, according to draft guidelines from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF).
Black women are more likely than white women to have dense breasts, potentially boosting their breast cancer risk, according to new research.
Engaging in a regular walking regimen can improve well-being for men with prostate cancer.
A forum at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2015 warns that use of over-the-counter dietary supplements may increase the risk of multiple health conditions and diseases if more than the recommended daily dosage is taken by patients.
Pembrolizumab, ipilimumab, and other medications harness immune cells to target cancers
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Is an Ancient Potion the Next Antibiotic for MRSA?
- Severe "Morning Sickness" May Increase ADHD, Anxiety Risk in Offspring
- Genes May Explain Difficult-to-Treat Asthma Cases in Children
- New Clues on Why Certain Hypertension Meds Fail for Some Patients
- No Increased Autism Risk With MMR Vaccine in Study, Even in High-Risk Children
- Is Mindfulness Therapy Comparable to Antidepressants to Prevent Depressive Relapse?