Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Medicare payments influenced by postoperative complications, cost of index hospitalization
Less pain was reported in study, while image quality was still preserved
While studies have suggested that patients with type 2 diabetes may be at an increased risk for developing colorectal cancer (CRC), metformin appears to reduce this risk.
A grading system has been developed for clinically important weight loss (WL) in patients with cancer, which includes the independent prognostic significance of body mass index (BMI) and percent WL.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning against the use of laparoscopic power morcellators in hysterectomy or myomectomy procedures for the majority of women.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
The Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology offers expert preparation for your ABIM subspecialty ...
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity can help oncology nurses refresh their knowledge of the risks and treatments for ...