Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
Older patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) are intense users of health care services and rarely use palliative care and hospice services.
For some pediatric cancer patients with relapsed or refractory cancer, extensive genetic analysis can open up new options.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the Biologics License Application (BLA) for Empliciti (elotuzumab, Bristol-Myers Squibb/AbbVie) for the treatment of multiple myeloma as combination therapy in patients who have received one or more prior therapies.
For elderly adults diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, endoscopic evaluation may be recommended even in the absence of gastrointestinal symptoms.
Transvaginal sonography (TVS), performed by a dedicated gynecologic radiologist, is comparable to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for diagnosing and staging local cervical cancer.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- First Reported Case of Myopericarditis With Common BP Med
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class