Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
The International Staging System (ISS) combined with chromosomal abnormalities (CA) detected by interphase fluorescent in situ hybridization after CD138 plasma cell purification and serum lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) has prognostic value in newly-diagnosed multiple myeloma (NDMM).
The R-enantiomer of ketorolac is enriched in peritoneal fluids and inhibits peritoneal cell GTPase activity with administration after ovarian cancer surgery.
Elevated levels of three proteins detected in urine of early-stage pancreatic cancer patients
For patients with metastatic melanoma treated with mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) inhibitors, gender, serum lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), BRAF genotype, and primary melanoma ulceration status are independent factors associated with treatment outcomes.
Lexicon announced top-line results from the Phase 3 study, TELESTAR, which evaluated oral telotristat etiprate in cancer patients with carcinoid syndrome that is not adequately controlled by the current standard of care.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- Kynamro Demonstrates Efficacy in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Invasive Meningococcal Disease: A Review for Clinicians
- Study: Triple Therapy No Better Than Dual for Acute MI, A-Fib
- SSRI in Pregnancy Linked to Fewer Preterm Births, But Increase in Other Risks
- Sublingual Immunotherapy Linked to Clinical Benefits in HIV