Oncology Resource Center
Click on the subcategory below to find drug monographs for that particular area.
- Bladder, kidney, and other urologic cancers
- Bone and connective tissue cancer
- Breast cancer
- CNS cancer
- Colorectal and other GI cancers
- Cytoprotective and supportive care agents
- Eye cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Leukemias, lymphomas, and other hematologic cancers
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
- Prostate and other male cancers
- Respiratory and thoracic cancers
For patients with transsphenoidal pituitary tumors, hospital charges, costs, and length of stay are increased with lower-volume surgeons, according to a study presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
For the first time, researchers have identified a pattern of change in DNA that may signal the development of cancer long before a standard diagnosis can be made.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Therapy designation to venetoclax (AbbVie ) for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) in previously treated (relapsed/refractory) patients with the 17p deletion genetic mutation.
Infertile men have increased risk of all cancers and some individual cancers.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that Teva Parenteral Medicines is voluntarily recalling eight lots of Adrucil (fluorouracil injection) due to the potential presence of visible foreign particulate matter.
Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Quickly and accurately perform clinical calculations.
Featured courses from myCME
Radiation oncologists and residents will appreciate the experience of the renowned faculty of the Comprehensive ...
This activity is designed to change health provider attitudes on chronic pain and willingness to ...
Among the many issues clinicians face today, staying current with advances in medicine is becoming ...
- Many Hypertensive Patients Don't Receive Exercise Recs from Clinicians
- An Approach to Consider for Type 2 Diabetes Therapy Starts Here
- SSRIs, SNRIs for Tension-Type Headaches: Research Updates
- Can Flu Vaccination Prevent Cardiovascular Disease?
- OnabotulinumtoxinA Inj Use in a Patient with Uncontrolled Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome