NYQUIL COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Doxylamine succinate 6.25mg, dextromethorphan HBr 15mg; per 15mL; liq; contains sodium 18mg/15mL; cherry flavor.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for NYQUIL COUGH:
Cough, rhinorrhea, sneezing.
30mL every 6 hours; max 4 doses/24 hours.
Antihistamine + antitussive.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased CNS effects with other CNS depressants.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Flu Vaccine Recalled Due to Sub-Potency