Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
In a new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, diets with low glycemic index of dietary carbohydrate do not appear to lead to a reduction in cardiovascular disease risk or improvement in insulin sensitivity.
Baxter announced a voluntary recall of two lots of 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection due to particulate matter found in the solution. The particulate matter was identified as a fragment of the frangible from the vial adapter.
A new study sought to assess the acute effects of inulin-propionate ester on appetite regulation, hormone release, and energy update in acute and long-term supplementation.
Eating a low-fat diet may reduce the risk of premature death in some women with breast cancer
Featured courses from mycme
In this podcast, Dr. Ken Fujioka reviews the mechanisms of action, safety and efficacy profiles, ...
This case study features a 34-year-old obese man with multiple health comorbidities; he has failed ...
A 36-year-old obese female patients with multiple health comorbidities is counseled on pharmacologic weight-loss options ...
- Over 50 FDA-Approved Meds Could Treat Ebola Infection
- Pharmacy Employees Arrested, Charged in Meningitis Outbreak
- How Effective Are Neuraminidase Inhibitors in Containing Flu?
- Ondansetron, Tramadol Drug Interaction Identified
- Pain Management in Patients with IBD: Individualizing Treatment Approaches