Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
High intake of fish and long-chain ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) is associated with reduced all-cause mortality after breast cancer.
People with anorexia nervosa have an abnormal brain response to hunger signals, according to a new study.
The roseroot herb (Rhodiola rosea) may be a beneficial treatment option for major depressive disorder (MDD), a study published in Phytomedicine has shown.
Results from a large birth cohort study suggest women may not be consuming enough omega-3 to meet the recommendations for pregnancy and lactation.
Featured courses from mycme
The goal of this activity is to provide a comprehensive course which reviews the essential ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to the Reproductive, Genitourinary, ...
March 2015 Pharmacology CE Update for NPs
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children
- What Clinicians Need to Know About Chikungunya in the U.S.
- Study Recommends Discontinuing Statins for Terminally Ill Patients
- Elderly Patients May Be Better Off With Available Older Donor Kidneys