Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Girls who consume a lot of sugary drinks may begin menstruating earlier than girls who don't, independent of BMI.
For postmenopausal women with pre- and stage 1-hypertension, daily blueberry consumption may reduce blood pressure and arterial stiffness.
A new oral therapy that combines a probiotic and peanut protein appears to be a successful immunotherapy for peanut allergy, based on a study conducted by researchers at Murdoch Childrens Research Institute at the Royal Children's Hospital in Australia.
A new study in PLOS ONE reviewed published studies on the role of total fish intake and risk of primary liver cancer in case-control and cohort studies.
Featured courses from mycme
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to the Reproductive, Genitourinary, ...
In this podcast, Dr. Ken Fujioka reviews the mechanisms of action, safety and efficacy profiles, ...
This case study features a 34-year-old obese man with multiple health comorbidities; he has failed ...
- Long-Term Effects of Antivirals in Patients with HBV-Related Cirrhosis
- For Idiopathic Pericarditis, Is Standard Therapy Still the Best?
- How Effective Is Drug Therapy in Treating Anxiety and Comorbid Alcohol Use Disorders?
- Remission in Crohn's: Most Effective Tx ID'ed in Meta-Analysis
- Many Seniors Not Reporting Falls to Physician