Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers not to buy or use "Feng Shi Ling," a product marketed as an herbal drug for pain due to rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis.
While this single trial alludes to garlic being potentially effective against the common cold, more studies will needed to be conducted to substantiate this finding.
REFA Enterprises, LLC announced a voluntary recall of Forever Beautiful Bee Pollen and Forever Beautiful Infinity products after they were found to contain undeclared ingredients. Both products are marketed as dietary supplements for weight loss.
New research presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Session 2014 shows that high trans fat consumption is associated with worse memory among working-age men.
Featured courses from mycme
In this podcast, Dr. Ken Fujioka reviews the mechanisms of action, safety and efficacy profiles, ...
This case study features a 34-year-old obese man with multiple health comorbidities; he has failed ...
A 36-year-old obese female patients with multiple health comorbidities is counseled on pharmacologic weight-loss options ...
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk