Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Nut consumption is associated with reduced total mortality risk and death due to cardiovascular disease, particularly ischemic heart disease, across different ethnic groups and people of low SES
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned against the use of Libigrow XXX Treme, Night Man, Black King Kong, 72HP, Tibet Babao, and Germany Niubian supplements promoted for sexual enhancement.
The FDA has warned consumers to not buy or use the weight loss supplements Oxy ELITE Pro Super Thermogenic, Nine Slim, Seven Slim, and Botanical Slimming (Red) after they were found to contain undeclared drug ingredients.
Sleep deprivation may lead to an increase in food intake, including consumption of more fat and less carbohydrates due to changes in brain activity.
Featured courses from mycme
The goal of this activity is to provide a comprehensive course which reviews the essential ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to the Reproductive, Genitourinary, ...
Preventing versus managing pediatric allergies can improve a child’s physical and mental health, enhance quality ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Number of Docs, Retail Clinics Affect Antibiotic Prescribing Rate
- More Evidence Points to the Power of Nuts in Reducing CVD Mortality
- Overactive Bladder Drug May be Beneficial in MS
- FDA to Review Investigational Parkinson's Disease Drug Xadago
- How Prevalent is Antipsychotic Prescribing in Seniors with Dementia?