Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocodone bitartrate, acetaminophen; 5mg/325mg, 7.5mg/325mg, 10mg/325mg; scored tabs.
Indications for NORCO:
Moderate to moderately severe pain.
5mg/325mg: 1–2 tabs every 4–6 hrs as needed. 7.5mg/325mg, 10mg/325mg: 1 tab every 4–6 hrs as needed; max 6 tabs/day.
Opioid + analgesic.
Head injury. Increased intracranial pressure. Acute abdomen. Impaired renal, hepatic, thyroid, pulmonary, or adrenocortical function. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Drug abusers. Elderly. Debilitated. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Potentiation with alcohol, other CNS depressants, MAOIs, tricyclic antidepressants, antihistamines, anticholinergics, antipsychotics, antianxiety agents (reduce dose of either or both drugs if used together). Acetaminophen may cause false (+) urinary 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid test.
Lightheadedness, CNS/respiratory depression, nausea, vomiting, constipation, urinary retention, rash, abuse potential; hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Tabs 5/325, 7.5/325—100; 10/325—100, 500
- 10mg/325mg tablets (Qty:120)
- appx. price $373.00
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies