Generic Name and Formulations:
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg; tabs; with meth-deterring Impede technology.
Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for NEXAFED:
Nasal or sinus congestion.
Adult Dose for NEXAFED:
Swallow whole with water. 60mg every 4–6 hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
Children's Dose for NEXAFED:
<6yrs: do not use without consultation. Swallow whole with water. 6–11yrs: 30mg every 4–6 hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Reevaluate if no improvements after 7 days. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk