Generic Name and Formulations:
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg; tabs; with meth-deterring Impede technology.
Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for NEXAFED:
Nasal or sinus congestion.
Swallow whole with water. 60mg every 4–6 hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
<6yrs: do not use without consultation. Swallow whole with water. 6–11yrs: 30mg every 4–6 hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Reevaluate if no improvements after 7 days. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- NABP Hopes .Pharmacy Domain Will Help Weed Out Illegal Online Pharmacies
- Gene Mutation in MS Sheds Light on Movement, Balance Disorders
- Pill Panic: Are Blood Clot Concerns Warranted?
- Researchers Are Using a Modified Herpes Virus to Treat Melanoma
- Umbilical Cord Clamping Delay Found Beneficial in Boys