- Bedtime Cell Phone, Tablet Use Can Significantly Affect Child's Sleep
- Investigational Insomnia Treatment Improves Sleep in Pediatric Patients
- New Pediatric Sleep Recommendations Released
- Can Adequate Sleep Improve Antidepressant Treatment Response?
- Chronic Pain and Sleep Quality: Do Opioids Exacerbate Nighttime Disturbance?
Video: New Sleep Studies and an App for Catching More Zs
In this video we cover some of the latest scientific studies conducted in the area of sleep. This includes, how lack of sleep may be tied to over-eating; a new app which may improve sleep patterns; and the detrimental effects screen-based media at bedtime can have on children's health.