Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
Can molecules derived from avocados be used as a tool to combat leukemia?
In some cases, a physician's attire is functional. Sometimes, it's about creating a good first impression and projecting the more professional, conservative image often associated with medicine.
The idea of a compound that is nearly harmless but possibly relieves some of the country's tremendous burden of osteoarthritis pain is appealing.
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Peanut Allergy Drug Designated Breakthrough Therapy