Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
The essential role that Vitamin D (usually defined as 25-hydroxy vitamin D (25(OH)D) plays in skeletal health is well established. An emerging body of research suggests that Vitamin D may play an important role in other conditions as well, although controversy continues regarding Vitamin D supplementation as a way of addressing or preventing these conditions.
With ICD-10 things are going to get pretty specific...just how specific? Well...
Why would antibiotics, which we use to fight harmful bacteria, wind up making someone more susceptible to an allergy?
- To Lower Acute Kidney Injury Risk, Avoid Combining These Antibiotics
- New Drug for Tardive Dyskinesia Demonstrates Efficacy in Phase 3 Study
- Bezlotoxumab Promising in Preventing RecurrentC. diff
- AGS Beers Criteria Updated With New Combinations, Alternative Therapies
- Abemaciclib Granted Breakthrough Tx for Advanced Breast Cancer