Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
A case which highlights some of the issues that surround practicing 'defensive medicine'; doctor's protecting themselves from a lawsuit by testing or treating aggressively.
The use of combination pills aims to enhance treatment effectiveness while minimizing side effects, especially hypogylcemia.
The study examined the effectiveness of a number of interventions to improve antibiotic use
- Researchers Get Closer to Testing Anti-Aging Pill in Humans
- Verapamil May Help Lower Glucose Levels in Diabetic Patients
- Alzheimer's Drug Shortage Resolved
- Recommendations for Management of Recurrent UTI in Older Men
- Impacts of Low/High Glycemic Foods to Postprandial Blood Glucose in Type 1 Diabetes