There's a Life-Expectancy Gap Between the U.S. and Other High-Income Countries: Here's 3 Reasons Why
Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
A case which highlights some of the issues that surround practicing 'defensive medicine'; doctor's protecting themselves from a lawsuit by testing or treating aggressively.
The use of combination pills aims to enhance treatment effectiveness while minimizing side effects, especially hypogylcemia.
The study examined the effectiveness of a number of interventions to improve antibiotic use
- Hawaii County Declares State of Emergency in Response to Dengue Outbreak
- New Guideline on Managing Status Epilepticus Released
- There's a Life-Expectancy Gap Between the U.S. and Other High-Income Countries: Here's 3 Reasons Why
- Microbiome-Based Oral Drug Looks Promising for Recurrent C. difficile
- Is Immunotherapy Effective for Elderly Patients with Allergic Rhinitis?