Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
Doctors can tap into the collective knowledge of physicians online ("crowdsourcing"), as well as share their own expertise in these highlighted digital platforms.
The suicides of two medical residents in New York City last fall have thrown a spotlight on a real problem among health care professionals, particularly physicians. Why is burnout - and suicide - so prevalent among medical students, residents and physicians?
A dietary fiber from the tuberous root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant, glucomannan has multiple dietary functions and may help to treat comorbid conditions of type 2 diabetes, obesity, and heart disease.
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval