Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
A clinician's opinions about a patient, noted in the patient's chart, become grounds for charges of defamation.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is encouraging everyone over the age of 6 months without a contraindication to get vaccinated for the coming flu season.
The WHO indicates NAC is essential for pulmonary and renal protection, antimicrobial uses, and psychiatry.
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk