Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
A case which highlights some of the issues that surround practicing 'defensive medicine'; doctor's protecting themselves from a lawsuit by testing or treating aggressively.
The use of combination pills aims to enhance treatment effectiveness while minimizing side effects, especially hypogylcemia.
The study examined the effectiveness of a number of interventions to improve antibiotic use
- Impurities Dectected in CKD Drug Prompt Recall
- Beetroot Juice: The Key to Improving Heart Health in the Elderly?
- Vit D-Rich Foods May Help Reduce Allergy Risk in Offspring
- First Known Zika Infection in U.S. Resident Traveling from Costa Rica
- Are NSAIDs Really Better Than Placebo for Chronic Low Back Pain?