Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
Some companies and organizations see the potential of the Apple Watch as a useful device for clinicians in communication with patients and colleagues, plus quick access to patient records.
The link between psychological disorders, such as depression and anxiety, and physical conditions, including multiple sclerosis, is problematic because so many of the symptoms overlap.
To keep you informed of the evolving treatment landscape, MPR has produced a special feature article with timely information on the latest ASD research to meet the needs of enhanced patient care.
- Many Hypertensive Patients Don't Receive Exercise Recs from Clinicians
- An Approach to Consider for Type 2 Diabetes Therapy Starts Here
- SSRIs, SNRIs for Tension-Type Headaches: Research Updates
- Can Flu Vaccination Prevent Cardiovascular Disease?
- OnabotulinumtoxinA Inj Use in a Patient with Uncontrolled Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome