Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
The essential role that Vitamin D (usually defined as 25-hydroxy vitamin D (25(OH)D) plays in skeletal health is well established. An emerging body of research suggests that Vitamin D may play an important role in other conditions as well, although controversy continues regarding Vitamin D supplementation as a way of addressing or preventing these conditions.
With ICD-10 things are going to get pretty specific...just how specific? Well...
Why would antibiotics, which we use to fight harmful bacteria, wind up making someone more susceptible to an allergy?
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities, Part 2
- A Rare Case of Ketoacidosis in a Non-Diabetic Patient: What's the Cause?
- Clinicians Think Rare Disease But Clinical Clues Lead to Something More Disturbing
- CDC Warns of Drug-Resistant 'Superbug' in Multiple U.S. Cities
- Drug Used to Reduce Mortality After MI Discontinued, Generic in Shortage
- Preventing - and Planning for - the Next Influenza Pandemic
- Long-term Testosterone Replacement Ups Risk of Cardiovascular Events, Death in HIV+ Men
- Less Treatment Failures Seen With Empiric Cephalexin in Pediatric UTI
- Some Pediatric Cellulitis Successfully Treated at Home, Study Suggests
- Increased Mortality With Tigecycline as Adjunct Tx for Severe CDAD