Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
3D printing is not new to medicine, but innovations in hardware, software, and materials have opened new avenues for its applications as an emerging technology that could alter existing models in healthcare.
Where measles vaccines have been introduced, childhood deaths often plummet by as much as 50%. The reason for these major drops in mortality has been a central mystery surrounding the vaccine for decades. My colleagues and I wanted to take a step toward further unraveling this mystery.
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Too Much of This Mineral May Lead to Increased Appetite, Overeating
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- AAP: Ask Every Adolescent About Alcohol Use in Office Visits
- Questions Surround Clinical Risk Score for HF Patients
- Ultrasound, MRI Comparable for Cervical Cancer Staging in Study
- Can Education Boost Adherence to Apixaban? New Data Presented
- Sensus Wearable Device for RLS: Pilot Study Data Announced