Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
In some cases, a physician's attire is functional. Sometimes, it's about creating a good first impression and projecting the more professional, conservative image often associated with medicine.
The idea of a compound that is nearly harmless but possibly relieves some of the country's tremendous burden of osteoarthritis pain is appealing.
"Our ancestors didn't eat like this, so we shouldn't." The paleo diet may sound imminently sensible but as it turns out, the facts on which this idea is based are rubbish.
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide