Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
The physician testified that the patient was belligerent and had punched him. The NP testified that she had explained the necessity of the procedure, describing the chaotic scene that followed.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) recently published "Treatment for Fibromyalgia in Adult Subgroups," developed by its Evidence-based Practice Centers (EPCs).
In a new study published in the journal Contraception, researchers aimed to discover what the impact would be on unintended pregnancies and associated pregnancy costs among low-income women if oral contraceptive pills were available without a prescription.
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women Not Consuming Enough of This Nutrient
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin