Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
The idea of a compound that is nearly harmless but possibly relieves some of the country's tremendous burden of osteoarthritis pain is appealing.
"Our ancestors didn't eat like this, so we shouldn't." The paleo diet may sound imminently sensible but as it turns out, the facts on which this idea is based are rubbish.
The Internet as a patient medical resource doesn't have to be a source of scourge for health professionals - indeed, it can even help clinicians improve their relationships with patients and open dialogue and communication.
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch