Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
Healthcare providers need to view the health of young gay men within a broader context of personal health and not solely defined by HIV. But this often doesn't happen.
Doctors can tap into the collective knowledge of physicians online ("crowdsourcing"), as well as share their own expertise in these highlighted digital platforms.
The suicides of two medical residents in New York City last fall have thrown a spotlight on a real problem among health care professionals, particularly physicians. Why is burnout - and suicide - so prevalent among medical students, residents and physicians?
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Celecoxib Could Help Brucellosis-Associated Depression
- Study: Weight-Based Enoxoparin After C-Section Best for Obese Patients
- Gastric Bypass May Cut Oxidative Stress Markers in Subcutaneous Tissue
- Five-a Day Optimal for Reducing Hip Fracture Risk
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient Uterine Polypectomy: Comparing Costs