Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
When someone makes a nasty quip, cuts us off in traffic, ignores our suggestions or takes credit for our work, we get mad, sad and even angry. Rudeness has also been shown to draw cognitive resources away from individuals, causing them to perform worse and make more mistakes in clinical practice.
The CDC has issued its Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, United States, 2015-2016 Influenza Season. The report is an update to the Advisory Committee's 2014-2015 recommendations.
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Even a Little Rudeness Can Disrupt Clinical Practice
- First Reported Case of Myopericarditis With Common BP Med
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class