Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
The use of combination pills aims to enhance treatment effectiveness while minimizing side effects, especially hypogylcemia.
The study examined the effectiveness of a number of interventions to improve antibiotic use
The development of antibiotics and other antimicrobial therapies is arguably the greatest achievement of modern medicine.
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- New Study Proposes Strategies for Pain Control After Total Knee Replacement
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- FDA to Review Rexulti as Maintenance Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Case Illustrates Impact of Dabigatran-Phenytoin Interaction
- Real-World Data on Retreating HCV Patients With NS5A Inhibitor Failure