Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
Some companies and organizations see the potential of the Apple Watch as a useful device for clinicians in communication with patients and colleagues, plus quick access to patient records.
The link between psychological disorders, such as depression and anxiety, and physical conditions, including multiple sclerosis, is problematic because so many of the symptoms overlap.
To keep you informed of the evolving treatment landscape, MPR has produced a special feature article with timely information on the latest ASD research to meet the needs of enhanced patient care.
- An Approach to Consider for Type 2 Diabetes Therapy Starts Here
- Combination Therapy for Treatment-Resistant Depression: Should MAOIs Be Included?
- Essure's Long-Term Safety, Efficacy Announced in Study
- Common Rx for UTIs in Older Women May Not Be Best Choice
- Many Pregnant Women Report E-Cigarette Misconceptions