Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
Had the clinician taken the time to look up her patient's medication, both patient and practitioner would have avoided a great deal of pain and suffering.
The link between psychological disorders, such as depression and anxiety, and physical conditions, including multiple sclerosis, is problematic because so many of the symptoms overlap.
To keep you informed of the evolving treatment landscape, MPR has produced a special feature article with timely information on the latest ASD research to meet the needs of enhanced patient care.
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies