Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
To keep you informed of the evolving treatment landscape, MPR has produced a special feature article with timely information on the latest ASD research to meet the needs of enhanced patient care.
The American Heart Association (AHA), the American College of Cardiology (ACC), and the American Society of Hypertension (ASH) have issued a new scientific statement entitled "Treatment of Hypertension in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease." This article features an interview with Clive Rosendorff, MD, PhD, DScMed, chair of the writing committee, who discusses what's new in the guideline, and addresses areas of controversy.
Vitamin D deficiency is regarded as extremely common in the American population, but is it as ubiquitous as it appears?
- Acetaminophen: Does It Reduce Both Pain and Pleasure?
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Many Taking Daily Aspirin May Not Need It, Reports Study
- Heart Attack Risk Rises After Divorce
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research