Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
As medical diagnostics have become more precise and sophisticated while significantly decreasing in cost, startup companies like 23andMe and Theranos have emerged to bring this technology to patients via direct-to-consumer testing.
Symptomatic relapse is common in schizophrenia and related psychotic disorders, and one of the most common contributors to relapse is poor medication adherence.
Sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 (SGLT-2)-inhibitors have been added to the antidiabetic armamentarium relatively recently.
- Updated Administration Information for Linzess
- Melatonin May Improve Sleep in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Topical Retinol Induces Skin Changes Similar to Retinoic Acid
- Access to New HCV Txs Being Denied to Almost Half of Medicaid Patients, Here's Why
- For Seniors, Does Moderate Drinking Have a Protective Effect on Mortality?