Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
A case which highlights some of the issues that surround practicing 'defensive medicine'; doctor's protecting themselves from a lawsuit by testing or treating aggressively.
The use of combination pills aims to enhance treatment effectiveness while minimizing side effects, especially hypogylcemia.
The study examined the effectiveness of a number of interventions to improve antibiotic use
- Ketogenic Diet Evaluated for Reducing Seizure Frequency in Children
- Over-the-Counter Drug Causes Torsades de Pointes in Patient Seeking 'High'
- Elagolix Demonstrates Efficacy in 2nd Phase 3 Endometriosis Study
- Can Cola Help Manage an Erlotinib-PPI Drug Interaction?
- Orphan Drug Designation Granted to Novel Echinocandin