Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
Anticipated Medical Technologies for Health and Wellness Management
In 2012, the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) published a position statement on the management of hyperglycemia in patients with type 2 diabetes (T2DM). In January, 2015, the ADA and EASD issued an update to the original 2012 statement.
The clinician made several mistakes, but perhaps her biggest one was not acting as an advocate for her patient.
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Vitamin D: Greater Risk Factor for Diabetes Than Weight?