Drugs in the Pipeline
Healthcare Policy News
Shared decision-making values are reflected in the recent Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes, which recommends including patients with type 2 diabetes in the selection and sequencing of medications used in conjunction with metformin, taking into account efficacy, cost, side effects, impact on weight, comorbidities, hypoglycemia risk, and patient preferences.
Can molecules derived from avocados be used as a tool to combat leukemia?
In some cases, a physician's attire is functional. Sometimes, it's about creating a good first impression and projecting the more professional, conservative image often associated with medicine.
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Peanut Allergy Drug Designated Breakthrough Therapy