Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
More than nine in 10 epilepsy patients who had brain surgery to try to control their seizures are happy they did so, according to new survey findings.
People who drink several cups of coffee every day may have a decreased risk of developing multiple sclerosis (MS), according to research scheduled for presentation at the upcoming annual meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Football helmet add-ons may not reduce players' risk of concussion, according to a new study scheduled for presentation at the upcoming annual meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Research published in The Journal of Biological Chemistry suggests that a newly designed molecule, if developed into a drug, could slow the progression of Parkinson's disease.
The perennial plant has been used to treat depression, muscle weakness and muscle fatigue.
Accurate identification, assessment and evaluation of concussions will enable clinicians to determine when it is safe for young athletes to return to competition.
Willis-Ekbom disease, otherwise known as restless legs syndrome, is a neurologic disorder that affects up to 10% of Americans. Individuals with RLS develop irresistible urges to move their legs accompanied by unusual or unpleasant sensations in the legs.
Featured courses from mycme
Led by Program Directors Anthony A. Amato, MD, and William S. David, MD, PhD, authoritative ...
Led by Course Chair Alon Avidan, MD, MPH, the authoritative faculty of The UCLA Review ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to the Musculoskeletal, Neurologic, ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- FDA Issues Warning on Four Tainted Weight Loss Supplements
- FDA Wants More Info Before Approving Exparel for Post-Op Nerve Block
- First-In-Class Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Hypophosphatasia Under Review
- FDA to Review Lifitegrast for Dry Eye Disease
- BI Requesting Accelerated Approval for Pradaxa Reversal Agent