Make prescribing decisions with our comparative charts and treatment algorithms.
Patient Information Fact Sheets
Download or print easy-to-read disease leaflets for your patients.
Industry Supported Education
Get valuable insight on select drug products and medically-relevant topics, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry.
Researchers from the University of Buffalo have found a way to improve remyelination for myelin-based diseases like multiple sclerosis (MS).
The FDA has accepted for filing the New Drug Application (NDA) for Xadago (safinamide; Newron and Zambon) as add-on therapy in both early and mid-to-late stage Parkinson's disease (PD) patients who are inadequately managed on their current treatment.
An analysis by the United States Government Accountability Office (GAO) has found that about 1/3 of older adults with dementia who resided >100 days in a nursing home in 2012 were prescribed an antipsychotic.
Temporal relationship between cannabis exposure, index event exhibited in 81 percent of cases
The perennial plant has been used to treat depression, muscle weakness and muscle fatigue.
Accurate identification, assessment and evaluation of concussions will enable clinicians to determine when it is safe for young athletes to return to competition.
Willis-Ekbom disease, otherwise known as restless legs syndrome, is a neurologic disorder that affects up to 10% of Americans. Individuals with RLS develop irresistible urges to move their legs accompanied by unusual or unpleasant sensations in the legs.
Featured courses from mycme
Led by Program Directors Anthony A. Amato, MD, and William S. David, MD, PhD, authoritative ...
Led by Course Chair Alon Avidan, MD, MPH, the authoritative faculty of The UCLA Review ...
This module reviews all topics on the NCCPA examination blueprint relating to the Musculoskeletal, Neurologic, ...
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Number of Docs, Retail Clinics Affect Antibiotic Prescribing Rate
- More Evidence Points to the Power of Nuts in Reducing CVD Mortality
- Overactive Bladder Drug May be Beneficial in MS
- FDA to Review Investigational Parkinson's Disease Drug Xadago
- How Prevalent is Antipsychotic Prescribing in Seniors with Dementia?