*eMPR is a compiled database of concise and up-to-date drug monographs from all of our print publications (MPR, NPPR, PAPR, Hematology/Oncology, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatricians', Pharmacists', Urologists', etc
Drugs & Bugs App
Click here to visit the Customer Support Center provided by USBMIS.
Choose Your Mobile Device to Download
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch