MONISTAT 3 VAGINAL CRM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 4%.
Indications for MONISTAT 3 VAGINAL CRM:
1 supp or 1 applicatorful vaginally daily at bedtime for 3 nights. External crm: apply twice daily as needed for up to 7 days.
Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm, condoms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if irritation develops. 1st trimester of pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate warfarin.
Vulvovaginal burning, itching or irritation, cramps, headache, rash, urticaria.
Combination Pack—3x200mg supp (w. applicator) + 9g topical crm
Crm Combination Pack—3 prefilled applicators + 9g topical crm
Crm—3 prefilled or 3 disposable applicators
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases