MONISTAT 3 VAGINAL CRM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 4%.
Indications for MONISTAT 3 VAGINAL CRM:
1 supp or 1 applicatorful vaginally daily at bedtime for 3 nights. External crm: apply twice daily as needed for up to 7 days.
Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm, condoms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if irritation develops. 1st trimester of pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate warfarin.
Vulvovaginal burning, itching or irritation, cramps, headache, rash, urticaria.
Combination Pack—3x200mg supp (w. applicator) + 9g topical crm
Crm Combination Pack—3 prefilled applicators + 9g topical crm
Crm—3 prefilled or 3 disposable applicators
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch