MONISTAT 3 VAGINAL CRM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 4%.
Indications for MONISTAT 3 VAGINAL CRM:
1 supp or 1 applicatorful vaginally daily at bedtime for 3 nights. External crm: apply twice daily as needed for up to 7 days.
Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm, condoms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if irritation develops. 1st trimester of pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate warfarin.
Vulvovaginal burning, itching or irritation, cramps, headache, rash, urticaria.
Combination Pack—3x200mg supp (w. applicator) + 9g topical crm
Crm Combination Pack—3 prefilled applicators + 9g topical crm
Crm—3 prefilled or 3 disposable applicators
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- An Approach to Consider for Type 2 Diabetes Therapy Starts Here
- Treating Beta-Blocker Overdose When First-Line Therapies Fail
- NABP Hopes .Pharmacy Domain Will Help Weed Out Illegal Online Pharmacies
- Gene Mutation in MS Sheds Light on Movement, Balance Disorders
- Pill Panic: Are Blood Clot Concerns Warranted?