MAG-TAB SR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as L-lactate) 7mEq (84mg); sust rel caplets.
Niche Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for MAG-TAB SR:
1–2 caplets 2 times daily.
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children