MAG-TAB SR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as L-lactate) 7mEq (84mg); sust rel caplets.
Niche Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for MAG-TAB SR:
Adult Dose for MAG-TAB SR:
1–2 caplets 2 times daily.
Children's Dose for MAG-TAB SR:
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk