MAG-TAB SR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as L-lactate) 7mEq (84mg); sust rel caplets.
Niche Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for MAG-TAB SR:
1–2 caplets 2 times daily.
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Is an Ancient Potion the Next Antibiotic for MRSA?
- AHA Issues First Statement on CHD Management in Patients Over 40
- Study Tests Extending Natalizumab Dosing Schedule in MS Patients
- FDA-Approved Antifungal, Corticosteroid Could Potentially Play a Role in Treating MS
- Greater Chance of Twins Seen for Female Smokers With Genetic Variant
- New Formulation of Minocin Approved for Bacterial Infections