MAG-TAB SR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as L-lactate) 7mEq (84mg); sust rel caplets.
Niche Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for MAG-TAB SR:
1–2 caplets 2 times daily.
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide