Generic Name and Formulations:
Lidocaine 5%; adhesive patch.
Indications for LIDODERM:
Apply to intact skin, covering most painful area. To adjust dose, cut patches before removing release liner. Remove if irritation or burning occurs; do not reapply until irritation subsides. May apply up to 3 patches at once for up to 12hrs of a 24-hour period. Hepatic impairment or debilitated: use smaller treatment areas.
Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, longer duration of application, and application of more than 3 patches. Do not ingest; may be toxic to children and pets. Hepatic disease. Small patients. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Labor & delivery. Nursing mothers.
Toxicity may be potentiated by Class I antiarrhythmics (e.g., tocainide, mexiletine). Additive effects with other local anesthetics.
Local effects (e.g., erythema, edema), allergic reactions (e.g., urticaria, angioedema, bronchospasm).
Patches (10cm x 14cm)—30
- 5% patchs (Qty:30)
- appx. price $367.00
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hawaii County Declares State of Emergency in Response to Dengue Outbreak
- New Guideline on Managing Status Epilepticus Released
- There's a Life-Expectancy Gap Between the U.S. and Other High-Income Countries: Here's 3 Reasons Why
- Microbiome-Based Oral Drug Looks Promising for Recurrent C. difficile
- Is Immunotherapy Effective for Elderly Patients with Allergic Rhinitis?