KEROL EMULSION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Indications for KEROL EMULSION:
Hyperkeratotic conditions (eg, dry skin, dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area and rub in twice daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging, burning, itching, irritation.
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Too Much of This Mineral May Lead to Increased Appetite, Overeating
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- AAP: Ask Every Adolescent About Alcohol Use in Office Visits
- Questions Surround Clinical Risk Score for HF Patients
- Ultrasound, MRI Comparable for Cervical Cancer Staging in Study
- Can Education Boost Adherence to Apixaban? New Data Presented
- Sensus Wearable Device for RLS: Pilot Study Data Announced