ICAR PEDIATRIC SUSP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as carbonyl) 15mg/1.25mL; grape flavor; sugar- and alcohol-free.
Indications for ICAR PEDIATRIC SUSP:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
1 tab once daily.
Use Ped Susp. 15mg (of iron) once daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption. Aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids inhibit iron absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Ped Susp—4oz (w. dosing syringe)
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Comorbidities May Significantly Up Mortality Risk in MS Patients
- An Approach to Consider for Type 2 Diabetes Therapy Starts Here
- Treating Beta-Blocker Overdose When First-Line Therapies Fail
- NABP Hopes .Pharmacy Domain Will Help Weed Out Illegal Online Pharmacies
- Gene Mutation in MS Sheds Light on Movement, Balance Disorders