ICAR PEDIATRIC SUSP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as carbonyl) 15mg/1.25mL; grape flavor; sugar- and alcohol-free.
Indications for ICAR PEDIATRIC SUSP:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
1 tab once daily.
Use Ped Susp. 15mg (of iron) once daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption. Aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids inhibit iron absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Ped Susp—4oz (w. dosing syringe)
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases