ICAR-C PLUS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as carbonyl) 100mg, Vit. B12 25mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 250mg; tabs.
- New Data on Novel Investigational Cholesterol Drug, CV Events
- Combo Therapy for HCV, HIV Co-Infection: New Data on Sustained Virologic Response
- Plant-Based Diet May Help Obese Children Lower CVD Risk Factors
Indications for ICAR-C PLUS:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
1 tab once daily.
Use Ped Susp. 15mg (of iron) once daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption. Aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids inhibit iron absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Ped Susp—4oz (w. dosing syringe)
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children